Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2011, 08:02 PM

Default MR1 bolt...

I have found it tough to get my hands on an ACP Terminus Bolt and was jsut wondering if there were any other options out there as far as cutting down on chopping or jsut an over all better eprforming bolts for an MR1. I couldnt really find anything but just wondering if overlooked anything...thanks
Old 12-09-2011, 04:17 AM

Default Re: MR1 bolt...

For what its worth, I didn't think the Terminus Bolt was all that great, and I really wanted it to work so I could ditch the electric hopper. I had air flow issues with it initially as the air hole wasn't quite in the right place (fixed with a little bit of drilling). Once that was fixed, it helped, but it still would occasionally chop with the gravity even after it had been broken in. Pretty much the electric hopper was the only thing that stopped chopping completely and I eventually gave up on it as more trouble than it was worth. On the plus side, it was a lot lighter and reduced the kick noticeably. I would suggest a 2 o-ring delrin bolt which I think ACP still makes.

If you really want one, I've got one somewhere I can dig up and sell you.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:47 PM
New Guy

Default Re: MR1 bolt...

I pulled out the terminus bolt and put the stock one back in but used DOW33 synthetic lube on the o-rings this time and changed the valve to a 32 Degree high flow with a 32 Degree spring kit, also polished the sear and hammer surface to clean up a lot of creep in the pull and used DOW33 on all the other internals, it does not attack the o-rings like other lubes do over time. Shot an average spread of 272-285 with Spyder Black Label, J&J elite kit out to 14" and a .689 back and used HPA instead of CO2.