Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default End of an Era Sale, part un

Yup, here it is in all it's glory. I hate to do this, but I really, really, really need the money, and since I don't play anymore - maybe this is a chance to give someone the pleasure I've had with this equipment. Either way, it's a sad day for me, but a necessary one. Heads up, I'm giving SOC the first chance at this sale - in two days it's going to the Nation and Ebay. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy my stuff - I want it to go to people I trust! (This will actually take awhile to post everything, so be patient! This thread is for my actual markers. )

All guns will come lubed and ready for play, but I don't have air, nor the ability to get air, to test them. They were in excellent shooting condition last I used them, so that's all I can say about that. All guns come AS IS. Make an offer!

RULES

1. ALL sales final.
2. Prices do NOT reflect shipping. You will pay for that.
3. Everything comes AS IS. (See rule #3a)
3a. I was a player. As such ALL my equipment (unless otherwise stated) has been tournament, rec and woodsball tested. The item will most likely have little marks on them, but I tried very hard to take care of it.
4. ALL sales are OBO (Or Best Offer). However, I've tried to be fair, and I need money FAST, so my list is what I'd really like to see. Shoot me an offer though - worst I can say is no thank you!
5. Shipping Insurance will be paid by me for items more than $50.00.
6. I reserve the right to refuse service, though I never have. Yet!
7. Finally, please do not clutter up my thread - Post here if you're interested, then send me a PM. I'll receive something that way!
8. Paypal or money order ONLY. NO trades.
9. You pay, I ship. Period.

Now for the sadness.

1st up: Kingman Chaser Pistol. What you see is what you get. It has everything that came with it except the two Co2 cartridges and about 15 paintballs. Only used in the backyard once to test, then dry fired in the living room to get the dogs barking. This thing's not even broken in yet! No scratches that I could see, but then, it's lived in a box since I got it.

$125 obo.

Old 10-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: End of an Era Sale, part un

Next: My Spyder Pump. I love this gun. It's the sexiest homemade Spyder pump I've ever seen if I say so myself. I built this from a Spyder Sonix I paid WAY too much for. Did all the dremel work myself and installed it. Has a PMP pump kit, modified valve pin, modified valve, cut striker (all done by me.) Comes with Dye Chrome Single Trigger frame (rare) with blue grips from Dark Seoul, CP chrome gas thru foregrip, chrome unimount ASA, chrome Freak back (no front or inserts - sorry) and blue macroline from Hobby Horse.

The bad - In the interest of being completely transparent, there are just a few tiny scratches from the work I did on the body. Not really noticeable and nothing a blue sharpie can't take care of. The detent cover is cracked (these old style covers had a bad habit of doing that, but it's just a 5 dollar fix. I'd recommend chrome to replace it.) Also, I never got this gun to shoot above 250 fps. It can be done - just some tweaking, so it'll take a tiny bit of work to get it there - I just gave up on it because I got busy.

Price - would like $150 but will entertain offers.

Here are links to a video of the gun, as well as how I made it.

How I made it - http://www.freewebs.com/vikingshadow/

video -http://www.youtube.com/user/vikingshadow#p/a/f/0/IdLcDy-4et0
Old 10-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Third: My beloved Phantom. Ordered this special through Otter - has a relatively rare anno job (wasn't done much back in the day.) It's been played with in the woods and on the rec speedball field and it's a shooter, all right! I LOVE this gun and it kills me to give it up. Vertical stock class, brown and green over black acid wash, 12 gram changer with matching T stock.

Extras: 3.5 Co2 bottle with cap (I preferred it over just Co2 cartridges - just have to make sure it doesn't get too hot in the summer or the burst disc will blow like on all small tanks), shotgun belt with VL 2 pod pack (for a dump pouch) for holding 10 round tubes and extra Co2 cartridges and metal foam lined case. The case is from Lowes, and has those cut out pieces so that I could form fit it to the gun and accessories to keep them all in one place. Case is in EXCELLENT shape, with very few scratches and no rust. If you want these separately, you can get them in my other thread.

Case

Shotgun belt, VL dump bag and 3.5 oz tank.

Prices:

Just Phantom with 12g changer and T stock, $325.

Entire package - Phantom with 12 g changer, T stock, metal case, 3.5 oz tank with cap, shotgun belt with dropbag and 10 round tubes, $400.00
Old 10-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

4th: Spimego. This was the first gun I built. As far as I know, I was the first to put the Ego parts into a Spimmy (albeit just the feedneck, and homemade at the time). I milled and drilled the Victor body myself. Took several hours, but I'm very pleased with it. Starting from the bottom, it's got a Unimount (old style), 2K2 clammy w/LCD mounted, Alias trigger guard and modified Alias trigger (roller bearing mounted), WAS 2.9 set on semi, Hybrid Hitman grips, Alias ram sleeve, 2K2 ram (getting an eigenram, I think), Alias poppit, Hybrid adjustable ram cap, Torpedo HPR, Lasoya LPR and VA, 2K2 modified bolt, Vanquished Ego feedneck mounted on Spyder feed neck.

Can sell with J&J Edge kit or not. Also can sell with the case shown (Tactical Performance, zippered, red and black with foam.) Case and barrel kit will add to price.

Pics

J&J Edge Barrel Kit - excellent condition. Hardly used.

Price:

Gun by itself - $325.00
Gun with J&J Edge barrel kit - $375.00
Gun with barrel kit and case - $400.00

Videos:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...fire2-0000.mp4

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...yfire-0000.mp4
Old 10-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Lastly, and sadly, my 07 PMR. Before I describe it, this is the BEST shooting gun I've ever owned or played with (those that know me know what I've had and it's quite a list.) Ok, I bought this gun BEFORE they ever came out and was one of the first to receive them. Added a UL frame (best frame in the world IMO), a Lucky 15 barrel (awesome barrel), an NDZ clamping feedneck, a new NDZ ez turn on off asa, smart parts rail, and an NDZ back cap. This gun took the place of my Shocker and in the last tournament I played in with it was shooting fools all day long. EXCELLENT marker!

Comes with or without barrel, with or without Clarke metal case with foam and with the manual, spare orings and unfilled warranty card.

Pics:

Case - very nice Clarke camo case with foam and locks. Excellent condition - very few scratches, foam in AWESOME condition.

Pics of gun from last tournament played in - only ones with barrel I have.

Gun with barrel, manual, orings and warranty card only - $325.00
Gun with barrel, manual, orings, and warranty card with Clarke case - $375.00
Old 10-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Ok guys, lots of looks but no offers? This is good stuff and in great condition! Give another day then it goes to other forums and eBay - get it while you can!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:04 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Going once........
Old 10-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Going twice....
Old 10-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Apparently I'm a gun whore and all i have is two guns.

Vike, can you post an ebay link?
Old 10-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

I will when I get it all posted there. Also will have jerseys and pants for sale soon.