Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2011, 04:30 PM
New Guy

Default i blew my hose

So i was playing the other day with my spyder pilot w/ eye.... and as i shot the hose was actually shot out of the foregrip.. not really sure if anyone else has had this problem. but i've been searching for a new foregrip and dropfoward and hose. anyone know anythin compatible with the sypder pilot? or any upgrade parts to solve my problem??
Old 03-29-2011, 10:44 AM
dorito man

Default Re: i blew my hose

So, the macroline released from the elbow? If thats the case you can just get a new piece of macroline, costs about 1-3 bucks.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:24 PM
New Guy

the 09 spyder pilot w/ eye comes with a steel braided hose, but yeah i just switched to a 90 degree elbow with a macroline. but i literally blew that **** out and "bent" the steel braided hose.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:12 PM
dorito man

Nah, that 09 Pilot comes factory with Macroline, if it was converted to a steel hose. What you need to do is
1. The easy way, and this will save you a head-ache get a paintball store/field replace it. If it is the steel hose it will cost you 20-30 bucks.
2. Do it your self, you have not done it before I would not recommend this. This is because if you cut it short, your screwed. Plus fitting a braided kinda sucks to do.
3. Or option 3, make it macroline again.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:14 PM
New Guy

lol well i know it came with a steel braided hose cause a macroline just looks like a stronger straw, if i had a picture of the old hose i would. but i did just recently put a 90 degree elbow on the foregrip and replaced the steel braided with a macroline much simpler.. but now i'm having otherrrrr issues, i'm gettin like a 3 to 4 second delay on the trigger and for some reason when i cock the bolt back to fire from time to time it wont, like it's not aligned properly or somethin.. it's ridiculous no joke..