Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Whoooo Hoooo! First pic!

Well, I've been a very busy boy this week....look what I just bought!!

Angel 04 Speed......I've been looking for a new gun - shoot it's almost been a year since I got a new one. Guess how much I paid for it?

250.00 bucks, SHIPPED! Gonna keep my Shocker company in the gear bag that's for sure. Think I've become an Oh-Fishal gun hoarder now...
Old 12-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Weeeee!

Nice Vike
Does it have ACE? If not let me know. I just got my IR3 done and got a great deal on it. ACE milling and 2nd detent milling. Welcome to the Angel family. I'm sure you will enjoy it once you get it up and shooting ropes.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:58 AM
shake shake shake shake shake shake

250, i wish i could find deals like that
Old 12-28-2005, 05:37 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

This one fell in my lap. I opened up the Shockerowner forums, and the guy had JUST put the post up. One other person mentioned they wanted it before me, but I'm on break so I had time to really pm the guy and talk to him about it.

Dre - as far as ACE, it's TOTALLY stock right now. I'd love to get eyes in that baby because quite honestly, after reading all day long yesterday, I'm comfabooolezeled on the whole Angel thing.....Eyes seem so much easier....

I've come a long ways from the 200.00 Sonix, huh? Now THAT's funny - my sonix cost as much as my angel....
Old 12-28-2005, 06:52 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Whoa that is nice Vike! I enjoyed my Angel while I had it! JB.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Weeeee!

Vike here is the review and the work done for me by Warpedmephisto (his site - http://www.warpedairsmithing.com/) I highly recommend his work. I used a Predator II board but for a cost effective board I recommend picking up a Tboard for lets say a Primal or one of his other boards that work on solinoids as those should work also.
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
Old 12-28-2005, 08:08 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Ok, so how much did it cost? I assume that he drills holes and sets it up for the eye covers you specified? Or was it all pretty generic, you know, just tell him what board you have?

I don't have the gun in hand yet. Should be here tomorrow or Friday. I'm really at a loss as to what to do with the thing...they seem a lot more complicated than my Shocker. I have A LOT or research to do on this beast yet...
Old 12-28-2005, 08:15 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

There actually pretty simple once you get used to them. Maintenance on them is quite simple! Just read up on them and it will be a piece of cake!

Heck mine had an Intimidator *** board in it with eye's installed. Was gonna put a newer board but sold it before that! JB.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Weeeee!

Honestly I paid $65 all together with shipping for his "Do it yourself" ACE install. I donno how much he will charge others but compared to the going rate from other sites he is the cheapest and most cost effective. His work was well done esp. the new intigrated custom switch plate. Other Angel companies were charging close to $350 for board and ACE install. Throughout all my research with Angels and learning a lot about them.... Ready?

Angels are set it forget it guns. Once they are shooting right you never have to touch them again. Maybe a little Love juice every now and then. I have also learned that Angel owners have to be one of the laziest players. They don't do anything for themselves or want to learn how to take care of their markers themselves. That is why all these companies like TAG and fixmyangel are so lucrative.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Don't make me get my Dremel.

damn you vike...and i paid $299 for my ION

hehe enjoy the angel...when you get tired of it let me know..

Super Duper Feedback