For Sale / Trade
I MUST sell this. Found a water leak today & will have to take out 2 walls & alot of my floor.
EDIT: Will only part with the 2 extra frames, body & chrome front block.
EDIT x2: $300 price
EDIT x3: Must sell to pay for house repairs & added another KAPP cradle.
EDIT x4: Parts update. WAS 2.6, LCD & bolt.
EDIT x5: Traded the chrome/black front block.
I ship USPS.
PayPal or Postal Money Order.
Post or PM
AIM stays on all the time & will get the messages.
Don't like the price, OFFER.
Shipping NOT included but will be less than $20.00.
'Mudder's Want 2 Buy or Trade List
Ford Truck Parts
Sterling pump markers & parts
89+ positive (Ebay not shown)
Any questions, just ask.
Due to how much I have in this I am looking for trades. I will look at stuff outside of paintball, only if it can be used.
~Tracking & Insurance is on me as always~
- 14" DYE stainless barrel - Was going to cut the back half off & make the front into a stainless tip.
- DYE UL back .688" - Was going to bore it out for freak inserts.
- DYE stainless back (UL threading) .688" Brand new in package.
- DYE UL tip - Makes a 14" barrel.
- Grips - 1 set of ribbed CLEAR with membrane pad. A few scratches but still very usable. No "Timmy" sticker on the right grip.
1 set of smooth BLACK with membrane pad. "Timmy" sticker is on the right grip. Very good condition.
1 right side grip. No sticker & also very good condition.
- Kila detents
- Ribbed Aluminum Eye covers
- Black front block - HPR has been swapped over to a volly. LPR is complete. I know it worked back in the summer cause I did some kind of test with it. The mounting threads are good. Gauge port threading is good. A few scratches but nothing bad.
- Air America Violator HPR - Traded for this from a very well trusted person. He rebuilt it & tested it & did not use it.
- NEW stainless Foster quick disconnects
- 8 new Air America regulator seats
- Chrome KAPP Drop Zone 3 Cradle & On/Off ASA - Its shinny & has a pipe plug installed.
- Air America Raptor Rex - Tank regulator, no gauge, fill nipple or output fitting. Does have high & low burst disks.
- WAS 2.6 & LCD - It works. Pulled from my wife's Texas storm.
- Empire poppet - Seal great with this sleeve.
- Classic body w/ CCM feedneck - Very good condition. Feedneck is not glued in.
- 2002 Bolt - Stock. Has some black wear but still has many shots left to it.
- Ram Sleeve - Silver 2002 has been used recently in my wife's Texas Storm. I had to fix the oring lands & smooth out some rough areas from the previous dumbass owner.
- NEW Blast adjustable ram cap
- Decoration Block - Good condition & does it's job.
- Black Frame - Good condition. Threading is in good shape. A few little scratches. It has a flat trigger installed. Good 14 point harness is installed.
- Bag-O-Harness - With whats on the gun & in the bag, there should be enough for 3 or so complete 2002 guns.
- 88ci / 4500psi - Long style tank. 5 year tank. Born on date: September 2000 ; Re-hydro date: April 2007 ; Re-hydro due: April 2012 ; Out of Service Date: September 2015
- 88ci Rase Cover - Used, overall good condition. Has some paint on it. I can wash it if the buyer wants.
- 2 Classic Frames - Both are in good shape.
- Classic body - Feedneck is JB Welded in. I have talked with Jason at BLAST about it. The plan was to send it to him after mock up. He would remove the current neck & prep the body for a new BLAST clamping neck. Send the raw neck & adapter back to me. I would then send it off for ano & upon return, the body & neck pieces would be sent to Jason for reassembly. Also, the front frame screw has been heli-coiled. Its not the best but it does work. I planned to remove it & put new coils in both frame mount holes. There is some scratches, see the pictures.
- ~TRADED~ Chrome Front Block - Besides being chrome, its just like the black one. ~TRADED~
- NEW NecroRam & spring - Not pictured
- Blue KAPP Drop Zone 3 cradle - Not pictured. Taken off my Alias.
- Stock Aluminum bolt - Yes, the older all metal bolt!! Its in better condition than the 2002 bolt.