Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #491  
Old 07-21-2010, 06:25 PM
marvin-martian's Avatar
marvin-martian marvin-martian is offline
Fluent in Stroll
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: virginia beach, va
Posts: 4,650
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsvly-fat View Post
I drink ultralight beer too, I really like Bud Light and Wheat, that might be one of my favorites. I've never heard of Yuengling...
(9:25:06 PM) Davidth3Great: isnt xsvly like...16 or something?
(9:25:14 PM) Davidth3Great: on soc
(9:25:20 PM) bunkerdatthe50: i think so
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota View Post
I'm betting if you have erectile disfunction pills, they will be popular with the moderators.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 07-21-2010, 06:31 PM
durrell's Avatar
durrell durrell is offline
wat
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 3,927
Default Re: Soc Gdt

lol

We should start kusachat back up.
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 07-21-2010, 06:38 PM
xsvly-fat's Avatar
xsvly-fat xsvly-fat is offline
Respected Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,155
Default Re: Soc Gdt

16 and a half!
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 07-22-2010, 06:45 AM
WhatThaSmurf's Avatar
WhatThaSmurf WhatThaSmurf is offline
I'm Back!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,311
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Yuengling is America's oldest original brewery. And it's delicious.

Also, while I realize it sounds hypocritical coming from me, someone who has been drinking for years, underage alcoholism is not funny. I mean, anyone should be able to have a few drinks, but young people who go out and waste their nights on mass consumption of alcohol are doing the wrong thing in their life. One of my friends is 21 and already has partial liver damage. Many of the people I hung out with through HS now can't even go to a social function without a few drinks.

So I'm not saying don't drink before you're 21. Have fun. Just don't make everything about getting drunk. And don't drink until you're wasted. Trust me, you'll want to remember these nights.
__________________
My favorite DJ, and all his music is free from his site.
Pretty Lights

Three years is too long without paintball.
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 07-22-2010, 12:50 PM
xsvly-fat's Avatar
xsvly-fat xsvly-fat is offline
Respected Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,155
Default Re: Soc Gdt

I was never to big on drinking in fact I've never been wasted but I'd still have a beer here and there with friends or whatever. I haven't even had alcohol for several months.
Reply With Quote
  #496  
Old 07-22-2010, 03:22 PM
TheDarkShadow's Avatar
TheDarkShadow TheDarkShadow is offline
add 1,794 posts
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South East IN
Posts: 2,775
Default Re: Soc Gdt

gotta go with the american classic budweiser mmmm, not good on the gut though
__________________
E-framed Sonix Pro
2009/2010 bone stock sonix
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 07-22-2010, 06:04 PM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrell View Post
lol

We should start kusachat back up.
yes. me and marv are on almost 24/7.
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 07-22-2010, 06:11 PM
marvin-martian's Avatar
marvin-martian marvin-martian is offline
Fluent in Stroll
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: virginia beach, va
Posts: 4,650
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
yes. me and marv are on almost 24/7.
chyea chyea. its depressing really...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshoota View Post
I'm betting if you have erectile disfunction pills, they will be popular with the moderators.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 07-22-2010, 06:48 PM
shunut's Avatar
shunut shunut is offline

Respected, period.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 5,359
Default Re: Soc Gdt

I'm in, just add me to the invite list.
__________________
Viva La KUSA!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy


Shunut Creations
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 07-22-2010, 06:55 PM
shunut's Avatar
shunut shunut is offline

Respected, period.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 5,359
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThaSmurf View Post
Yuengling is America's oldest original brewery. And it's delicious.

Also, while I realize it sounds hypocritical coming from me, someone who has been drinking for years, underage alcoholism is not funny. I mean, anyone should be able to have a few drinks, but young people who go out and waste their nights on mass consumption of alcohol are doing the wrong thing in their life. One of my friends is 21 and already has partial liver damage. Many of the people I hung out with through HS now can't even go to a social function without a few drinks.

So I'm not saying don't drink before you're 21. Have fun. Just don't make everything about getting drunk. And don't drink until you're wasted. Trust me, you'll want to remember these nights.

And trust me when I say this, once you hit 26, 27, 28, have a real job, family and are mature, you'll look back at your drinking days at say "WTF was I thinking?" We use to go out and party every Saturday night. I was over 21 as were all of my friends so we hit all the clubs, spent a ridiculous amount of money, I'm talking hundreds of dollars a weekend, each. Now I think, "I should have just put all that money into a savings account."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShadow View Post
gotta go with the american classic budweiser mmmm, not good on the gut though
My favorite right now is Leinenkugel, to be particular Summer Shandy. It's been hot here and a Summer Shandy is nice at the end of the day.
__________________
Viva La KUSA!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy


Shunut Creations
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:29 PM.