2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 04-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Bling Bling Bling

BAMF in da house.

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:18 AM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Default Re: Soc Gdt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ilMx...ature=youtu.be
Old 04-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Fluent in Stroll

I just got my first PM in the last 2 years. Yikes.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:52 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
Not to be nitpicky, but South Korea has the fastest internet available in the world... So 200x in many cases may not be that bad..
Old 04-12-2013, 02:07 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Do you have Charter, Leed? They BLOWWWWWW. Lol. Overpriced garbage with constant downtimes and zero support or announcements on why.

And a question actually. I'm having weird connection issues on my laptop. I'm running wifi, and I constantly get lag spikes and sometimes disconnect from the connection altogether, and the only way to get it back is to disconnect from the network and reconnect. It's a consistent lag, and I mainly notice it when playing League of Legends. I have a steady 50-60 ping and I have a consistent lag spike every ~30 seconds to a minute apart, where my ping jumps to 200+ for about 5 seconds at a time. I thought maybe our router wasn't able to keep up with our internet speeds(it was an old linksys router with wireless g only) because we are running around 4-5 devices on the network at any given time.(TV with netflix, my laptop, girlfriends macbook(ughhhh), and my iPhone usually) I bought a new router to see if it would help at all and it does the same thing. I know our connection speeds are fast enough(or supposed to be....go charter!)and the router is supposed to handle up to 6 devices. Last night it seemed to be doing okay(That or I wasn't noticing the lag), and then my girlfriend got on her macbook, and it seemed to come back. I don't know if that has to do with anything though. Any ideas on what could be happening? Maybe the modem isn't capable of handling the speeds? Because I know it's an older model modem compared to what you can get nowadays.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:16 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
Do you have Charter, Leed? They BLOWWWWWW. Lol. Overpriced garbage with constant downtimes and zero support or announcements on why.

And a question actually. I'm having weird connection issues on my laptop. I'm running wifi, and I constantly get lag spikes and sometimes disconnect from the connection altogether, and the only way to get it back is to disconnect from the network and reconnect. It's a consistent lag, and I mainly notice it when playing League of Legends. I have a steady 50-60 ping and I have a consistent lag spike every ~30 seconds to a minute apart, where my ping jumps to 200+ for about 5 seconds at a time. I thought maybe our router wasn't able to keep up with our internet speeds(it was an old linksys router with wireless g only) because we are running around 4-5 devices on the network at any given time.(TV with netflix, my laptop, girlfriends macbook(ughhhh), and my iPhone usually) I bought a new router to see if it would help at all and it does the same thing. I know our connection speeds are fast enough(or supposed to be....go charter!)and the router is supposed to handle up to 6 devices. Last night it seemed to be doing okay(That or I wasn't noticing the lag), and then my girlfriend got on her macbook, and it seemed to come back. I don't know if that has to do with anything though. Any ideas on what could be happening? Maybe the modem isn't capable of handling the speeds? Because I know it's an older model modem compared to what you can get nowadays.
Naw, I have Comcast Xfinity.. They're the only company that runs cable out where I live.. I wasn't about to settle for DSL internet from AT&T of all companies.

When I was subletting in one place I had AT&T and had similar issues as you.. Always having downtime, for no reason. In fact, Chrome actually listed the broadband error as a most frequently visited page..

Old 04-17-2013, 09:48 AM
wat

My parents have AT&T and have the same problem.

Meanwhile, over on RoadRunner Ultimate at my house..

Old 04-20-2013, 12:15 PM
THE GAME

Just moved into a new place. 50Mbit TWC. It costs more than it should, but I can finally watch 1080p again (it should have been possible at a lower speed but with terrible TWC peering and youtube not allowing pre-buffering whole videos it's been hard).
Old 04-20-2013, 07:06 PM
wat

Yeah, RR Ultimate is 50 meg here. I can watch Netflix in "Super HD".