Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 AM
wat

Default Re: Soc Gdt

Yeah, so I have a baby boy on the way. Ashley is at 31 weeks. Everything has gone great so far.

I've been through a couple more vehicles. I have a 98 Honda Accord for myself and a 04 Honda Pilot for Ashley's Mommy Mobile now. Will probably stick with those for awhile.

Still working at the same place, just with more responsibilities. I'll be moving from Systems Administrator (a lot of Windows stuff) into more of an infrastructure role in December. I got my VMware Certified Professional certification and I'm working on EMC Proven Professional and Cisco certifications right now. Looking forward to moving out of Windows server admin work.

Going to a new church, which is great. Everything is going great here..hope the same for you all.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:18 AM

Respected, period.

Great to see you stop by D! Very cool about the baby!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Bling Bling Bling

Wahooooo congrats D!

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Congrats, D! That's so cool!
Old 10-09-2012, 06:37 AM
wat

Thanks dudes. What's going on with you guys?

I see PBN is suffering a similar fate. Not much going on over there either.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:07 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

My activity on PbNation has ceased a bit, even in the OT I've gotten tired of the all so common "know everything complex" found within users.

I will be graduating here soon... Only two months left, more or less. Just looking for a job. I have a 3.396 overall and a 3.59 in my major (Mech E) with an internship with Canon and I've been running into a lot of dead ends. I had a phone interview with Honda Mfg but I haven't quite heard back from them yet, sad to say. I've gotten positive feedback about my interview from other companies in mock interviews.

Beyond that I grow tired of my non-major classes for my minor as they're just tedious and irritating at this point.

Other than that I'm just looking for a car (no trucks though) that can haul some toys for a year or two.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:04 AM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leed View Post
My activity on PbNation has ceased a bit, even in the OT I've gotten tired of the all so common "know everything complex" found within users.

I will be graduating here soon... Only two months left, more or less. Just looking for a job. I have a 3.396 overall and a 3.59 in my major (Mech E) with an internship with Canon and I've been running into a lot of dead ends. I had a phone interview with Honda Mfg but I haven't quite heard back from them yet, sad to say. I've gotten positive feedback about my interview from other companies in mock interviews.

Beyond that I grow tired of my non-major classes for my minor as they're just tedious and irritating at this point.

Other than that I'm just looking for a car (no trucks though) that can haul some toys for a year or two.
Congrats! I too will be graduating in 2 months, BS in Computer Information Systems. Right now my gpa is 3.82, but I have a feeling I might not remain above the 3.8 mark to get Sigma Cum Laude. Just because I have 2 gen-ed classes, Intro to Corporate Finance and Supply Chain Management, both of which I have absolutely no interest in, so I'm not working as hard as I should in them. I wasn't going to walk, so I didn't really care about honors cords, I was recently talked into walking, still really don't care about honors cords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrell View Post
Thanks dudes. What's going on with you guys?

I see PBN is suffering a similar fate. Not much going on over there either.
I'm still over on PbN, but I don't post much outside of the staff forum, and never have. Going to California tomorrow for the Decay of Nations, should be fun.

Other than that, school, school, and school, well besides my car. Just got done replacing my head gasket, and installed a new interior.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 10-10-2012, 09:40 AM
wat

Interior looks sharp, shu.

Yeah, school sucks. I'm almost to semester 4 of Cisco Networking Academy and I am ready to be done. It's just so much less to think about on a weekly basis.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:57 AM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

I just started back up at school this last semester. Went into it with a 0.00 GPA. Working towards a Horticulture Degree. I have already fallen back into my old habits of procrastinating, but I think I'm passing every class.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:19 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
I just started back up at school this last semester. Went into it with a 0.00 GPA. Working towards a Horticulture Degree. I have already fallen back into my old habits of procrastinating, but I think I'm passing every class.
Let me know if you need any help, I may be able to send you by way of some folks I know. I've worked in Horticulture for 2 years, but I'm know nothing of it haha. Why hort though?

PS: Marv, you want to go look at this car for me
https://usedcars.truecar.com/car/Sub...SG65623G768357

Last edited by leed : 10-10-2012 at 01:34 PM.