Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2021  
Old 03-14-2012, 03:20 PM
bamf-hacker's Avatar
bamf-hacker bamf-hacker is offline
Bling Bling Bling
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In your PC...
Posts: 5,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut
I was woken up at 5:30 this morning. My sister is on the way to the hospital to have her baby
Congrats uncle Shunut!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
secks comes to mind everytime I look at those markers. pure freaky secks.

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2022  
Old 03-14-2012, 06:47 PM
shunut's Avatar
shunut shunut is offline

Respected, period.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 5,358
Default Re: Soc Gdt

False alarm, they sent her home. Looks like it will happen in the next couple days.
__________________
Viva La KUSA!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy


Shunut Creations
Reply With Quote
  #2023  
Old 03-15-2012, 11:32 AM
HelpDeskHustler's Avatar
HelpDeskHustler HelpDeskHustler is offline
THE GAME
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,699
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Job searching blows. I'm really annoyed at recruiters right now innundating me with terrible offers way below what I'm looking for.
Reply With Quote
  #2024  
Old 03-15-2012, 03:13 PM
shunut's Avatar
shunut shunut is offline

Respected, period.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 5,358
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Job searching does definitely blow.

I need to find a website to redesign for one of my classes, any suggestions? Has to be between 5-15 pages. I was hoping to find something Paintball or Car related.
__________________
Viva La KUSA!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy


Shunut Creations
Reply With Quote
  #2025  
Old 03-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Muddytaco's Avatar
Muddytaco Muddytaco is offline
Gun Whore Extraodinair......113 And Counting
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 2,323
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
Job searching does definitely blow.

I need to find a website to redesign for one of my classes, any suggestions? Has to be between 5-15 pages. I was hoping to find something Paintball or Car related.

If you know CSS do mine




‎10 of my pictures from PSP Galveston got published in Paintball X3 mag, check it out .... Page 7, big one of pg 62, both pg 64, green one pg 66, pg72, pg 73, both pg 74, top pg 75

http://www.joomag.com/magazine/March...74001331774078
__________________
www.dliveleyphotography.com

Back to gun whoring.....

armedfuture (8:12:32 PM): I'm a big angel
paintball6684 (8:16:09 PM): more like out of control, raging ginger
armedfuture (8:16:40 PM): noooooooo...........
Reply With Quote
  #2026  
Old 03-15-2012, 09:12 PM
leed's Avatar
leed leed is offline
New Guy.. Who's that?
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: KUSA. Home to the Mexican Jumping Bean.
Posts: 1,747
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian View Post
She wears what appears to be a silver engagement ring/wedding band combo on her right hand. Have not been able to closely inspect it. But she is German and I hear it is normal there to wear it on either hand. So iunno.
A lot of cultures do this because of how they hold hands.

And that's awesome Taco! Needless to say, great pictures!
__________________
Good times, good times.
Reply With Quote
  #2027  
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 PM
shunut's Avatar
shunut shunut is offline

Respected, period.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 5,358
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddytaco View Post
If you know CSS do mine




‎10 of my pictures from PSP Galveston got published in Paintball X3 mag, check it out .... Page 7, big one of pg 62, both pg 64, green one pg 66, pg72, pg 73, both pg 74, top pg 75

http://www.joomag.com/magazine/March...74001331774078
I know CSS very well, but your website is to good. I need a website that has problems, isn't up to today's standards.

I was thinking about doing this one: http://hansensvilla.com

It is the first website I ever built and is way outdated. I kind of want something more exciting.


Oh, congrats on the pictures btw!
__________________
Viva La KUSA!

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy


Shunut Creations
Reply With Quote
  #2028  
Old 03-15-2012, 09:48 PM
bamf-hacker's Avatar
bamf-hacker bamf-hacker is offline
Bling Bling Bling
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In your PC...
Posts: 5,941
Default

Congrats Taco
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
secks comes to mind everytime I look at those markers. pure freaky secks.

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2029  
Old 03-16-2012, 06:25 AM
WhatThaSmurf's Avatar
WhatThaSmurf WhatThaSmurf is offline
I'm Back!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,311
Default Re: Soc Gdt

So my new job is flying me to Orlando for an orientation on Monday. A bit of an unexpected call this morning. I probably haven't been on a plane since I was a kid, so it's pretty cool. Kind of short notice though.
__________________
My favorite DJ, and all his music is free from his site.
Pretty Lights

Three years is too long without paintball.
Reply With Quote
  #2030  
Old 03-16-2012, 10:02 AM
HelpDeskHustler's Avatar
HelpDeskHustler HelpDeskHustler is offline
THE GAME
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,699
Default Re: Soc Gdt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
I know CSS very well, but your website is to good. I need a website that has problems, isn't up to today's standards.

I was thinking about doing this one: http://hansensvilla.com

It is the first website I ever built and is way outdated. I kind of want something more exciting.


Oh, congrats on the pictures btw!
The first outdated website that came to my mind was timecube. I won't link because I'm not honestly sure whether the content is family friendly or not... I wouldn't say NSFW... just not safe for sane people.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:15 AM.