Old 01-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Fluent in Stroll

Default Re: Soc Gdt

177 + bumps + wind = new pants

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:57 PM
add 1,794 posts

pshhh 177mph aint ****
Old 01-29-2012, 06:56 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

You know, I really like you muddy, so I'm just saying this because it'd be cool to have you around for a long time, lol. its cool and all you have this new bike and everything, but it seems like you're pushing your luck quite a bit. I know you come from a dirt bike back ground, but these things are way different. You probably feel super confident and everything and know the risks, but in my opinion you should probably tone it down a bit. You've had the bike a short while and you're already doing 170+ on it, and in a previous video it showed you doing 100+ on public roads with cars around you. I'm not trying to offend you and be buzz killington, just trying to look out for a fellow human being and a good guy. You may think you're a skilled rider, and you probably are, but to what extent? Especially on a bike of that power and magnitude. A lot can happen in a very quick moment, and in my opinion it'd be cool to see you spend a lot more time on the thing and take more time to really get to know the bike before you're doing 120+ runs and stuff like that.

Again, just my opinion and looking out for someone that I care about.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:04 PM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post
You know, I really like you muddy, so I'm just saying this because it'd be cool to have you around for a long time, lol. its cool and all you have this new bike and everything, but it seems like you're pushing your luck quite a bit. I know you come from a dirt bike back ground, but these things are way different. You probably feel super confident and everything and know the risks, but in my opinion you should probably tone it down a bit. You've had the bike a short while and you're already doing 170+ on it, and in a previous video it showed you doing 100+ on public roads with cars around you. I'm not trying to offend you and be buzz killington, just trying to look out for a fellow human being and a good guy. You may think you're a skilled rider, and you probably are, but to what extent? Especially on a bike of that power and magnitude. A lot can happen in a very quick moment, and in my opinion it'd be cool to see you spend a lot more time on the thing and take more time to really get to know the bike before you're doing 120+ runs and stuff like that.

Well said. I think its cool, but at the same time quite dangerous. I have lost 3 friends to bike accidents and witnessed a fatal bike accident when I was about 13-14 years old. I would love to get a bike, but one of the main reasons I don't is because I know I'll do exactly what you're doing, and end up killing myself or getting arrested. I think one of the biggest problems isn't really your skill level or ability, its everyone else around you. One idiot doesn't see you, and its very easy to not see someone on a bike, and you're done. Be safe man, I don't want to lose another friend.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Gun Whore Extraodinair......113 And Counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwithPride View Post

I actually fully agree with you.

Not to go into to many details but I have had alot of **** happen over the last month, been out of work, split ways with my girlfriend and had alot of close relationships be strained, its lead to a overall feeling of bordom with everyday life which has turned me looking a new adrenaline rush, which in turn usually leads to borderline stupid decision making.

Back to gun whoring.....

armedfuture (8:12:32 PM): I'm a big angel
paintball6684 (8:16:09 PM): more like out of control, raging ginger
armedfuture (8:16:40 PM): noooooooo...........
Old 01-30-2012, 05:49 AM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddytaco View Post
I actually fully agree with you.

Not to go into to many details but I have had alot of **** happen over the last month, been out of work, split ways with my girlfriend and had alot of close relationships be strained, its lead to a overall feeling of bordom with everyday life which has turned me looking a new adrenaline rush, which in turn usually leads to borderline stupid decision making.
Go back to school man. I know its not the most exciting thing in the world but at least it will give you something to do. On top of that it will help you with a career and you will meet a ton of new people. If the colleges out there are anything like ASU, a lot of those new people will be good looking girls. If they aren't like ASU, then pack your bags and come out to ASU.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 01-30-2012, 07:41 AM
add 1,794 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
Go back to school man. I know its not the most exciting thing in the world but at least it will give you something to do. On top of that it will help you with a career and you will meet a ton of new people. If the colleges out there are anything like ASU, a lot of those new people will be good looking girls. If they aren't like ASU, then pack your bags and come out to ASU.
haha ...don't go to an engineering school in that case. I have a friend that went to ASU for a year and he loved the social life and the weather there, along with the large amount of hot chicks. Then he transferred to Purdue, with bipolar Indiana weather and well lets just say engineering schools don't attract quite as many women as other liberal arts schools
Old 01-30-2012, 09:21 AM

Respected, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkShadow View Post
haha ...don't go to an engineering school in that case. I have a friend that went to ASU for a year and he loved the social life and the weather there, along with the large amount of hot chicks. Then he transferred to Purdue, with bipolar Indiana weather and well lets just say engineering schools don't attract quite as many women as other liberal arts schools
No, engineering schools general don't attract many women, however, ASU does have a pretty good engineering school.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 01-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Gun Whore Extraodinair......113 And Counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunut View Post
I have thought about that alot, I just have no clue what I would go back for. I already took all the basic classes a few years ago so its not like I can really go back undecided at this point.

Back to gun whoring.....

armedfuture (8:12:32 PM): I'm a big angel
paintball6684 (8:16:09 PM): more like out of control, raging ginger
armedfuture (8:16:40 PM): noooooooo...........