Quote:
Originally Posted by leed View Post
Needs more in mah stomach

I am hungry nows.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Ich will mehr, immer mehr, genau wie du, immer mehr

Default Re: Soc Gdt

I played my first online game today at my friends house and played COD:MW2 for four hours straight.

VS2:Stock, red body kit, 14" 32* Whisper barrel, Fasta
Victor 2:halfbacked, ESP Frame T- Board, VS2 Barrel, Magna Valve, ND Valve Pin, Drilled VA, Polished Striker, Bandit 2 O-ring Delrin Bolt, Custom Trigger, Rex Expansion Chamber, ND Feedneck, T-board
Old 01-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

last xmas break i played bad company 2 for 12h a day. this was a private beta test
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 01-19-2011, 07:29 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

In my opinion, no COD will ever compare to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in terms of gameplay. I loved that game. A lot of people hated it, a lot of people liked it, oh well. MW2 and BO simply aren't living up to the reputation, although I must say the graphics quality increased tenfold.

By the way, Marv, that is ridiculous. But some of that stuff looks pretty good...

I ended up getting Chic-fil-A.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Resident *******

I would disagree to a point, Leedikins. Black Ops is just plain ****. No doubt about that. But the revamped local multi on MW2 is awesome as compared to the first. Weapon attachments were also great ideas. And the storyline... simply cannot be topped when playing it after MW. Not even the Halo: Reach storyline... and the Reach storyline was simply incredible. Starting the game knowing you are going to lose the war, losing comrades along the way, simply mind blowing. But not as good as breaking into the Gulag and breaking Price out. I don't know about all of you, but I had to pause the game for a few seconds for the "holy ****ing ****" thought to process completely.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 01-19-2011, 07:47 PM
New Guy.. Who's that?

You're right, the game was developed well, and I think it would be a much much better game, but the way people play it is what I don't like. I suppose I only like "fair play" and the game is "fair" if everyone has the same options (for the most part anyways), but sometimes it's just dumb. With the right people MW2 is by far a much better game.

I personally thought a silenced sniper was lame as crap, and I do think that some of the weapons were overpowered. I liked COD4 because there was more balanced. The sniper rifles in COD4 allowed you to have massive firepower, at the cost of giving away your position. In MW2, you can sit in your position (almost) forever, without moving, because you never show up on the mini map. Not to mention, I do think thermal scope is also stupid (same with the IR ones in BO). And then there are the campers. I feel like MW2's camping issue multiplied by the whereabouts of 1000.

COD4 was more simplistic, it became (or it seemed this way) more about skill, and less about the gun/setup you chose. Even though camping was still an issue, it seemed like it was easier to get around it, and the game for whatever reason didn't quite support it as much. Juggernaut was annoying, no doubt, but that was honestly probably the most annoying thing about the online play in that game.

Of course, a large part of this is because I was good at COD4 (or somewhat) and terrible at Black Ops, but I was still good at MW2, but I got progressively worse. I'm not really sure.

Oh well, they're just video games, and I like Forza 3 the most anyways.

By the way, to those of you who had me on XBL before, I will remember your name, but my new XBL name is: "Spruik" (no "" obviously).

EDIT:

So here's a decent comparison:

Paintball, once you get to a certain level, has nothing to do with your equipment, and focuses purely around your skill. All the gear does the same things more or less equally well. All of our guns (in speedball anyways) will shoot to whatever the limit is (last I played, it was 15 and 13), at the right velocity, and in a straight line for the most part. Your hoppers have no issue feeding, your jersey/pants have no problem protecting, and your mask does the same. Once you get on this level playing field, it's just more fun (even when you lose).
Old 01-19-2011, 09:00 PM

tim, ill give you that the story line was great, but the gameplay sucked balls. you could seriously beat half the levels just by following some guy around.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
Old 01-19-2011, 11:05 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Console gaming is gay. End of thread.

Kthxbai.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:20 AM

lol, thats a given
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
Old 01-20-2011, 06:47 AM
wat

MW2 > COD4 in my opinion. I'm a little biased, though, because back when COD4 was out I was still a Halo fanatic.

Black Ops is just plain garbage. They're only successful because they're riding MW2's coat tails.