Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Spyder enthusiast

Default Converting an MR to shoot sniper paintballs

Hey guys I have a question for everybody.... I was out on the web yesterday and found Tiberius arms new kind of paintball that is a sniper paintball called The first strike. I watched TechPb video and a bunch of others on the first strike and the look legit (although expensive). Has anyone thought of converting a Spyder MR to use these rounds??????
Old 11-13-2009, 06:49 AM
Spyder enthusiast

Default Sniper Paintball Conversion

Hey guys I have a question for everybody.... I was out on the web yesterday and found the Tiberius arms new kind of paintball that is a sniper paintball called the First Strike. I watched the TechPb video and a bunch of others on the first strike and the look legit (although expensive). Has anyone thought of converting a Spyder MR to use these rounds???

Tiberius has a kit to convert one of their markers to use them with a magazine and everything. I just didn't know if it might work with modding on a Spyder MR

These rounds are supposed to double your distance, and severely increase your accuracy.

Here is what they look like.....
Old 11-13-2009, 08:21 AM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Default Re: Converting an MR to shoot sniper paintballs

How cute, a sniper ball for those that would rather sit to the side and let the game go by rather than actually getting into the action and learning something. Hmmmmmmm -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 11-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Spyder enthusiast

You know you are absolutely right musket balls are so superior to bullets....
Old 11-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Spyder enthusiast

All sarcasm aside.... I am interested in anything that improves my accuracy. I have a J and J barrel, Compressed air tank, Alamo City Bolt and so on. I am not a sniper... I love to play the game!!!! I get in the thick of it and go fight.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:23 AM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Arrow Re: Converting an MR to shoot sniper paintballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffx View Post
All sarcasm aside.... I am interested in anything that improves my accuracy. I have a J and J barrel, Compressed air tank, Alamo City Bolt and so on. I am not a sniper... I love to play the game!!!! I get in the thick of it and go fight.
The barrel and tank will fer sure improve accuracy but not so sure about the bolt. How could you rationally get into the thick(unless you mean the bushes) of things if you have to load the balls you mentioned one at a time? **scratches head**

If you want better accuracy, buy good quality, consistently round premium paints such as Evil or Marbs. When you buy a case, open the box and look at the paint before you buy it. If it's broken or inconsistent, don't buy it. It is not a stipulation of sales that you need to buy crappy batch paints. If they offer you crap, buy it elsewhere -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 11-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Life is peachy

Default Re: Sniper Paintball Conversion

the first strike rounds have bein talked about extensivly on these forums (about if there any good, should be dissalowed ect.) try a search to see wha toyu come up with. As for the conversion anything is possible with a dremil and a large hammer

im not sure it would be something practical to do as it would take alot of work and chash, but if someone who was handy with that kind of stuff and had propper tools at there dissposel Idont see why not.

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)
Old 11-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Spyder enthusiast

Thank you for your reply slim.... I was just curious if anyone had actually tried to convert a marker to use these rounds. On Tiberius's web page they have markers that are suited to utilize these rounds via a magazine, so that you don't have to load them one at a time. I had figured that maybe you guys, with as much cool stuff that I have seen on these forums, had maybe converted a Spyder to use them..... Oh well I am sorry to ask...
Old 11-13-2009, 06:49 PM
EM1 Tech guy

I ran across a traccer pump that was set up like a bolt action rifle, still a pump marker, that was placed into a rifle stock & used the first strike rounds
Old 11-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Life is peachy

^ so want picks James. I seen an awesome trracer pump on milsimempire but I dont think I seen the one your talking about.

Anything is possible as long as you have the money time and knowledge to do it. Never be worried about asking a question here thats what we are for. I dont know of anyone who has made a mag fed MR but maby I just found my new winter project.

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)