Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Shop Talk - Reviews - Polls > Member Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009, 02:55 AM

Default Ninja paintball tank, Hard corps loudmouth review

I recieved my Hard corps loudmouth torqe 440 loader and ninja paintball 68 4500 tank. I ordered both through paintball gateway.com for a 145.99 free shipping. The Loader is a easy to break down design using no tools to break down the loader. It Does feed faster than my Evolution 3 hopper and halo b. The torqe 440 loader does run all the time which can be frustrating if your not use to it. It can operate on 1 9 volt, 2 9 volts, or 6 aaa batteries. I do like that it can have multiple batt options and there speed feeds that fit it by exalt. I rig mine up with a vlocity speed feed. Overall its not so, so hopper being that it ran the whole time.

The tank i Got was a ninja paintball 68 4500 grey ghost with dxs adjustble regulator. Quality was very good for a tank that only cost $99 at the time. I seen and used and other carbon fiber tanks, nitroducks, and draxus. This tank is every bit as good as 200 ones.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Respected Player

Default Re: Ninja paintball tank, Hard corps loudmouth review

The Ninja tanks are sick. Great price, small, light, looks really cool. What more can you ask for?
Old 06-03-2009, 08:33 PM
09 SOTM WINNAR!

to be in driving distance >=[

oh wait i used to live 5 mins away XP now i'm like less than 1 hour away as i recently found out.

Feedback +18/0
Old 06-04-2009, 02:55 AM

Yeah my ninja 68 4500 is really nice, the only difference between the grey ghost kind that the bottle is unpainted and doesn't have a black fill nipple. That doesnt bother me when its 60-70 bucks cheaper and still the very same bottle. Plus the reg on it is adjustable just by removing a shim inside the bonnet. No need for me to adjust it at this point cause my spyder is still in the 300psi range and i want that extra 500psi cushion the high pressure provides. Really this is the best quality tank ive seen at $100. Last year 2 of my friends bought the nitroduck stubby tanks for over $200. If you can find the ninja grey ghost at $100 id pick it up for sure.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:48 PM

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]