Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2009, 08:16 PM
New Guy

Default Disassembiling Rear Internals

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to disassemble my mr1 but I can't get past removing the rear internals past the striker spring, so I guess the striker bolt and striker buffer are still inside. In the manual it says that the rest of the parts should just slide out the back but they just stay in there, even if i try to shake it out. I've tried to use an allen key to push it out from the top but i stopped as soon as I hit resistance because I'm scared to damage my marker. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question. This is my first paintball marker.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Life is peachy

Default Re: Disassembiling Rear Internals

you take the pushpin out, pull out the velocity adjuster and spring pull the cocking pin back (as if your cocking the marker) then pull that pin strait out the top use a battle swab to push the bolt out from the front to back (put it in where the barrel screws on) the striker will be just about out as well as the striker buffer give the marker a little shake and it should drop out the back if it doesnt use something like allen key just to help it along wont take much force at all. then you have therear internals out. make sure when you put it back together you put them in the right order. Dont get the striker buffer infront of the striker or put the bolt upside down

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)
Old 05-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I just want to make the kids cry...

Default Re: Disassembiling Rear Internals

Yeah I had the same thing happen when I first took mine apart, the rubber buffer is a little tight and stops it all from just falling out, a small allen wrench can hook it and pull it out, for me the top bolt just falls out when the pin and stock is removed.

Now getting the valve out is some fun ! But it doesn't need to come out unless you are really working on your gun.