Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2009, 05:09 PM
What is The Dew, and How Do I Do it

Default Roll Call

Anyone seen or heard from Vike in a while? He hasnt been on in a while.......just started thinking about wheres hes been when "Otter" came back
Proudly Surrendering people at 25 yrds
Old 04-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Default Re: Roll Call

Vike is fine. When he gets a chance he will be back and posting nice and long for everyone to read.

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 05:22 PM
What is The Dew, and How Do I Do it

ok...dont know what i would do with vike........probably cry....like a lil school girl
Proudly Surrendering people at 25 yrds
Old 04-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

hes probably busy, school year is almost over.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 04-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Here let me type a vike post for your reading pleasure:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow View Post
To steal the title from Druid's post - this isn't about paintball, though!

The wife and I decided to give in (finally) and buy the kids an Xbox 360 pro 60 gb for Christmas this year. We're getting it from Dell since we have a rather large credit line there, and it comes with 3 games - Legos Indiana Jones (really?) Kung Fu Panda and some kind of war thing (for me, haha!) and controller, and we bought an extra one (two girls - two controllers... )

Believe it or not, this is the first game console we've owned since the Super Nintendo came out nearly 20 years ago! I always said I didn't want the girls to be chained to a video game and not go outside, but in all honesty, it was probably in MY best interest!

The RROD that I read about a lot bothers me, though. I guess that it's not that big of a deal anymore? Also, any games that you recommend outside of Halo or COD4 (gonna get them anyways sometime), and places to get them cheap? Actually, just some basic info would be good. Oh, and can it be used for anything other than just a game playing console? I heard it can also be a computer of sorts, and play movies? Is this right?

Oh, and I bought 2 gig memory upgrade for both my laptop and my desktop - going from 1g in my lappy, and LESS than 1 in my desktop (it's got a pentium 4 in it - it's about 5 years old now, I guess? Maybe more...)

It's funny, but with all the tech stuff I have at school and all the tech stuff I have at home and how much I like it, it amazes me at some of the things I DON'T have!
Quote:
Good deal on that rrod thing, Tim!

Claus - can't. Not now, anyways - I don't have it yet!
Quote:
I do enjoy what few adventure games I've played, but I really like the shooter games, like in Halo where you're actually a part of the game. Seems more fun that way!

Braid sounds pretty fun. I'll have to do that. That actually sounds somewhat brain stretching. I may be looking at it wrong, though.

I loved Sonic back in the day (we're still talking the Hedgehog, right? Not something new???) If it's updated then I bet it's pretty good now.

I was in charge of the Rock Band station at our last school "Spring Fling" thing - those kids were totally into this game - I couldn't see the attraction, myself, but then I never played it, just watched. I know my youngest always talks about it, so we'll see - IF I can find it cheaper that what I've seen it around here for!

Viva Pinata? I'm DEFINITELY going to look into that Portal and Scizoid things - may as well get some mental benefit from the chunk of money going into this!

I have a couple of teammates who play COD4 online, and they've been bugging me to play, so I guess I'll have to get some headphones and a mic to do this...should be fun!
Quote:
I meant, what is Viva Pinata? Is it a puzzle game also? I'm being lazy and not searching google much lately...

360 was 200 bucks cheaper and came with 3 games, which added to the savings. Remember, it was a stretch just to give in and buy a game system now as it was!

Dang Dell sent us an email last night and now shipping has been pushed back to the 23rd. The wife called them and they said we might not get it until AFTER New Year's! I hate it when that happens!
Quote:
Ah, hahahaha! That looks pretty fun, actually!

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 06:40 PM
09 SOTM WINNAR!

damn i have so many comments i could make =[

like don't be hatin' on the SNES i still play donkey kong since i got it when i was 5 yes exactly 5 my b-day is the 24th of dec.

or, you know if your girls sit around to much they could get fat, which means you wont have to worry about to many boys chasing them.

Feedback +18/0
Old 04-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Life is peachy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret15 View Post
or, you know if your girls sit around to much they could get fat, which means you wont have to worry about to many boys chasing them.

LOL thats the best advice I have heard in a very long time!

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)