Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:24 PM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: So, who missed me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin-martian View Post
haha, so its official. youre back! so whats been so important that it keeps you away from us?
probably this little thing called life. you may or may not have heard of it...
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Modded-Like-Hell's Avatar
Modded-Like-Hell Modded-Like-Hell is offline
Double Tomahawk my way threw
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 838
Default Re: So, who missed me?

otter man!!! welcome back
__________________
Quote:
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:38 PM
irishwarrior's Avatar
irishwarrior irishwarrior is offline
this is my coat of arms and this is my dynasty Uí Fiachrach
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 1,283
Default Re: So, who missed me?

Great to see you again Otter! Now all we need is Vike and our mod team will be complete, if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
probably this little thing called life. you may or may not have heard of it...
I've never heard of it...is it some new kind of marker?
__________________
People crave what they don't have.

Vid of me and my Guitar
derek_owns_a_guerrilla_radio-School buses don't = target practice, Hoss.. 
Hossapher-i shot alot of different types


MR1 Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:46 PM
bamf-hacker's Avatar
bamf-hacker bamf-hacker is offline
Bling Bling Bling
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In your PC...
Posts: 5,941
Default Re: So, who missed me?

Sorry guys just playing with you all. I logged in as Otter to mess with the members.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
secks comes to mind everytime I look at those markers. pure freaky secks.

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:48 PM
ferret15's Avatar
ferret15 ferret15 is offline
09 SOTM WINNAR!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Rockford
Posts: 1,088
Default Re: So, who missed me?

oh well that was a good one
__________________
contact me for custom work

Feedback +18/0
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-16-2009, 02:09 PM
irishwarrior's Avatar
irishwarrior irishwarrior is offline
this is my coat of arms and this is my dynasty Uí Fiachrach
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 1,283
Default Re: So, who missed me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
Sorry guys just playing with you all. I logged in as Otter to mess with the members.
You can do that?!?!? And also, for tricking us like that.
__________________
People crave what they don't have.

Vid of me and my Guitar
derek_owns_a_guerrilla_radio-School buses don't = target practice, Hoss.. 
Hossapher-i shot alot of different types


MR1 Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-16-2009, 02:13 PM
VS2 King's Avatar
VS2 King VS2 King is offline
The King Of All VS2's
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 617
Default Re: So, who missed me?

booooooooooooooo! haha good one though
__________________
SOC FeedBack +11/-0
PbNation Feedback +6/-0

[FS/T]Core2Quad Rig

*!VS2 Owners Group!*

From PbNation
"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 32 seconds."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-16-2009, 02:15 PM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: So, who missed me?

so, otter-spotting is the new muskie-spotting?
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-16-2009, 02:40 PM
battlechaser's Avatar
battlechaser battlechaser is offline
Señor Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The 51st State - Canada
Posts: 1,076
Default Re: So, who missed me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
Sorry guys just playing with you all. I logged in as Otter to mess with the members.
Way to go an get all our hopes up.. then dash them into oblivion...
__________________
-BATTLEchaser
Feedback - MCB / SOC / PBn / IOG / CC / eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I can't believe I'm saying this... but don't bash the Rails. :X
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Modded-Like-Hell's Avatar
Modded-Like-Hell Modded-Like-Hell is offline
Double Tomahawk my way threw
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 838
Default Re: So, who missed me?

wow! what the hell? we got all tricked

seeing otter is like seeing bigfoot or the lochness monster
__________________
Quote:
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:50 PM.