Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-06-2009, 08:35 AM
mrpain mrpain is offline
I just want to make the kids cry...
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 111
Default 6 leg'd Spyder ?

Why does the Spyder only have 6 legs ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-06-2009, 09:20 AM
ferret15's Avatar
ferret15 ferret15 is offline
09 SOTM WINNAR!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Rockford
Posts: 1,088
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

because its a logo, spider has 8 legs, spyder has 6 legs.

good question i never contemplated why it would be that way
__________________
contact me for custom work

Feedback +18/0
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2009, 06:16 PM
TheDarkShadow's Avatar
TheDarkShadow TheDarkShadow is offline
add 1,794 posts
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South East IN
Posts: 2,775
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

I pulled two of them off... actually, I never noticed that
__________________
E-framed Sonix Pro
2009/2010 bone stock sonix
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-06-2009, 06:59 PM
fatkidfrompbaz's Avatar
fatkidfrompbaz fatkidfrompbaz is offline
Ich will mehr, immer mehr, genau wie du, immer mehr
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 522
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

I barely realized that
__________________
PBAZ Video of all of Kingman's Spyders as of 2008

VS2:Stock, red body kit, 14" 32* Whisper barrel, Fasta
Victor 2:halfbacked, ESP Frame T- Board, VS2 Barrel, Magna Valve, ND Valve Pin, Drilled VA, Polished Striker, Bandit 2 O-ring Delrin Bolt, Custom Trigger, Rex Expansion Chamber, ND Feedneck, T-board
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-06-2009, 09:06 PM
DRAGON's Avatar
DRAGON DRAGON is offline
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Land of the Sun
Posts: 3,658
Arrow Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpain View Post
Why does the Spyder only have 6 legs ?
Can you say, "registered trademark"? -
__________________
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939
Registered: 6/26/02
Posts: 14,000+ before the old mothership went down

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-07-2009, 04:37 AM
irishwarrior's Avatar
irishwarrior irishwarrior is offline
this is my coat of arms and this is my dynasty Uí Fiachrach
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 1,283
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON View Post
Can you say, "registered trademark"? -
Do you mean to say that spiders have trademarked having eight legs?
__________________
People crave what they don't have.

Vid of me and my Guitar
derek_owns_a_guerrilla_radio-School buses don't = target practice, Hoss.. 
Hossapher-i shot alot of different types


MR1 Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:27 AM
mrpain mrpain is offline
I just want to make the kids cry...
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 111
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

You mean to tell me no one else sees the little things around them....

Some times you need to see the leaves on a tree and not the forest !
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:55 AM
TheRedBarron's Avatar
TheRedBarron TheRedBarron is offline
RaWr
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Over there ->
Posts: 3,029
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

A spider has 8 legs, a spyder has 6. its in the letter change.
__________________
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-07-2009, 08:38 AM
ferret15's Avatar
ferret15 ferret15 is offline
09 SOTM WINNAR!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Rockford
Posts: 1,088
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret15 View Post
because its a logo, spider has 8 legs, spyder has 6 legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron View Post
A spider has 8 legs, a spyder has 6. its in the letter change.
hot damn i one up'd you
__________________
contact me for custom work

Feedback +18/0
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-07-2009, 08:49 AM
mrpain mrpain is offline
I just want to make the kids cry...
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 111
Default Re: 6 leg'd Spyder ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBarron View Post
A spider has 8 legs, a spyder has 6. its in the letter change.
So its goes from a Spider to a BUG just because of the "Y" .....
It also cant be because of copyrights or any of that, the Spyder logo is all it own, so even if it had 8 legs it wouldnt go against anyone else's logo...

Its a BUG no matter what you call it, a Spider or Spyder should have 8 legs !
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:14 PM.