Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2009, 04:34 AM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

Default Re: CO2 hurts

When my brother got his first gun, he got it at big 5. Later that day his safety valves or whatever blew and he didn't know any better so he grabbed it and held it because it was on the sofa. He thought he'd get in trouble if it got on it. Both his hands were burnt from the tank. Felt bad for him =(.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:41 AM
RaWr

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffblackbird2002 View Post
i understand this but i was thinking about defending my property with non lethal force against someone i thought was going to cause trouble. luckily nothing happened and no force was used. id rather shoot someone unwilling with a paintball than beating them with a baseball bat or shooting them with a real gun if i had one. it was all in defense.
No it was an assumption that and kids walking around on what I understand to be public property are automatically up to no good. I question what makes them "Punks looking for trouble". Not to mention I would be upset at you for taking out a bat as well, I have lived in some pretty horrid places, and I have never taken up any sort of arms to tell kids to leave my crap alone. Usually the presence of an adult will do the trick.

I just think that shooting a paintball gun at them causes you WAY more trouble than you realize, not only can they... sue. But if they are indeed "Punks looking for trouble" you just gave them a grudge. Goodluck protecting your "property" when they have a reason to attack it. just my .02

And for future reference, This is a family oriented paintball forum, I do not want to see any more discussions about shooting paintball projectiles of any sort at un-masked un-willing, individuals.
"If society is tranquil, it is not because it is conscious of its strength and its well-being, but because it fears its weakness and its infirmities; a single effort may cost it its life. Everyone feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure."
Old 03-12-2009, 08:29 PM
No more Pablo San Lucas, you'll have to reset your title because I can't remember what it was

When my brother got his first gun, he got it at big 5. Later that day his safety valves or whatever blew and he didn't know any better so he grabbed it and held it because it was on the sofa. He thought he'd get in trouble if it got on it. Both his hands were burnt from the tank. Felt bad for him =(.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:19 AM
I never get it right

i had a 9oz tank filled at local hardware store. got it home set it on chair like i do to let it climatize to my room. well the people over filled it and when it started to get to room temp the burst valve et go. the tank flew across my room almost slamed into my fish tank and left a big dent in my wall.

feedback http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthre...068#post241068
Old 03-13-2009, 08:10 PM

Learn your lesson guys, upgrade to HPA

Co2 is great in alot of ways, but its best to use HPA now-a-days. Ive blown out Macroline hose, orings ect..and have never had to worry about frost bite..
Old 03-14-2009, 01:44 PM
I never get it right

not all of us can afford the tank or have a plae to get them filled. id love to go air over co2 but its not cost affective for me at this time.

feedback http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthre...068#post241068
Old 03-24-2009, 11:06 AM
I just want to make the kids cry...

Well I just screw'd on an adapter to a disposable 4oz tank and low and be hold it's not like my other adapter that pierces only when put on the gun,,,, no this one did it when O put it on the tank, blew co2 on my fingers, I let go but not fast enough.

They feel better now and nothing showing but at that time yes, it hurt bad..
Old 03-24-2009, 12:32 PM

Solution : Compressed Air
Old 03-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Resident *******

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpain View Post
Well I just screw'd on an adapter to a disposable 4oz tank and low and be hold it's not like my other adapter that pierces only when put on the gun,,,, no this one did it when O put it on the tank, blew co2 on my fingers, I let go but not fast enough.

They feel better now and nothing showing but at that time yes, it hurt bad..
That's why you always follow the manufacture's instructions, or always screw the adapter on first.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 03-24-2009, 05:42 PM
I just want to make the kids cry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
That's why you always follow the manufacture's instructions, or always screw the adapter on first.
No instructions came with this adapter..... my other one (brass) you can screw it onto the tank first and it wont pierce it until you install it on the gun.

SO this one I did just that and all hell broke loose, I was yelling at the wife to open the front door and I tossed it out into the front yard all hissing and spitting.....

Then my fingers started throbbing and burning like crazy.....