Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2009, 08:52 AM
New Guy

Default Chops, chops, and more chops

New to posting guys, so bear with me. I have a older MR2 w/o eyes (maybe 4 yrs). It chops all the time. I have yet to finish a game. Here is my current setup: MR2 w/o eyes, ACP 2 ring bolt, new stronger detents (Timmy's I believe), M16 Barrel w/APEX (and shroud), everything else on gun is stock. I am using a VL Eye Force loader (approx. 20 Bps + or -). I can get about maybe a dozen or so shots before I chop one. It almost seems like the chops are occuring in the feed neck area. It's hard for me to really tell, but that is where most of the paint is. I was having the same problem when I first got the gun and everything was stock. If I shoot 1 ball every 3 or 4 seconds its fine. I am also pretty thorough on cleaning my gun each time and oiling what needs to be oiled. I have inspected the detents they seem to be fine, not borken or anything, no burrs inside the chamber or anywhere else. We are going to play in a couple of hours from now and I am going to give it a try one more time. Guys, let me know if there is anything else I need to try or check. OBTW I have used several different brands of paint and it doesn't seem to matter.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Double Tomahawk my way threw

Default Re: Chops, chops, and more chops

please make one thread not 2 next time, so you dont get flammed. thank you i responded to the other one... this thread will get closed.
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate