Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Babalui

Default Re: Whats minimum pressure?

There is something very wrong. Last night I filled the bottle up to 2000 and it still refuses to recock. I fiddle around with tension, with or without extension airline, even removed lower half of the expansion chamber. Still no results.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:25 AM
Babalui

Ummmmm, right... Figured out my problem... There was some garbage stuck below the bolt, namely paint. As it was cold during last game, some paint stuck hard, and then melted deeper into the casing, then hardened again, then melted, hardened... I mised few hardened and few melted spots during last cleaning. Some paint got into trigger grip, and then oozed back into bolt. I've cleaned up everything and replaced few O-rings, just in case. Works like charm now. Almost drilled a hole in the wall

So, my fault, but still got interesting replies here, thanks for assistance to all.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:39 AM
20+ years in paintball... we all need FNGs

i was just about to post that you have something causing friction with a) the bolt or b) the hammer. Either that or a blockage with the valve body/valve pin that was preventing gas pushing the hammer back (unlikely).

I'm glad you figured it out yourself... we learn better that way... :-)

s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalui View Post
Ummmmm, right... Figured out my problem... There was some garbage stuck below the bolt, namely paint. As it was cold during last game, some paint stuck hard, and then melted deeper into the casing, then hardened again, then melted, hardened... I mised few hardened and few melted spots during last cleaning. Some paint got into trigger grip, and then oozed back into bolt. I've cleaned up everything and replaced few O-rings, just in case. Works like charm now. Almost drilled a hole in the wall

So, my fault, but still got interesting replies here, thanks for assistance to all.
Q-loader SP8 mod
ACP mr1 terminus bolt
Palmer female stab w/Lapco vertical ASA
wooden grips and stock
MR2 (w/o eyes):
8" barrel
expansion chamber
Palmer stab
Q-Loaded! SP-8 mod
ACP mr2 terminus bolt
Dboys SIR shroud
Old 01-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Babalui

Darn, it was some dark-green winter paint. I did not clean it up poperly after the game, and leter on when i got home it got perfectly liquid on the room temp that it look like lub oil :P
And as I checked the parts while inside of the apartement, and tested outside... Well, I figured this out when I got really mad and stripped all parts down on the balcony.