Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 11:05 AM
who did you say you were?

Default Re: Should I go see someone?

ok, no offense to other relegion but heres my thoughts.
honestly, i gave up on relegion because the idea of a god who can't help you during life at all, and can't be proven to exist, but you have to go otta your way to please him so you go to heaven, but then you can't come back and tell peeps what happened. i don't believe in god, or any relegion.
also, i used to be deppressed, i tried to kill myself 2 times, so i know where your coming to.. but when life geets rough, i just smile, an let it all pass by me. i don't get sad no more, im just happy. whenever something bad happens, i just let it go. i don't hold onto bad thoughts. now whatever you do, do not cut, it's the worst thing. avoid drugs, and booze. my parents broke up afta some rough fightin when i was 7. my grandma who i was mad close to died when i was 4. we moved to colorado afta the divorce, and things were tough there. my dad moved there eventually. then he wa diagnosed with bi polar, but wouldnt take his meds. so he's get realy angry sometimes. i would fight with him every time me and my lil bro would visit, i had to supervise my brother and protect him from my dad, i was 12 at the time.. then at 13, we had a big fight where my dad was yelin and i told him to F off, he punched me in the face, i hit him. then he grabbed me by the neck, started choking me, and said " go show your ****ing therapist what i did" i almost passed out. then my ma came and got me. afta that, i had another figh where my dad almost broke my bro's ribs and ****ed up my nose. now i can't see him alone, or go in a car with him. so we move to jersey, he come back. calls me at 2 am, " guess what chris, i moved back to colorado, you guys were too much stress, i don't wana ever see u again." that was a tough one. now he's talkin to me again after briefly thinking my whole family was conspiring against him. i think he doess drugs cause he's livin wit a friend, sold all his ****, he's manager at lowes, yet he's poor. but you know what, after a while, i stopped bein sad. i let it all go, and im a realy happy guy now. i don't get sad or angry, i just smile and tell joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret15
ahh to the days you can appreciate the gifts too! nothing like getting legos on your b-day
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 AM
09 SOTM WINNAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballer5634 View Post
ok, no offense to other religion but heres my thoughts.
honestly, i gave up on religion because the idea of a god who can't help you during life at all, and can't be proven to exist, but you have to go otta your way to please him so you go to heaven, but then you can't come back and tell peeps what happened. i don't believe in god, or any religion.
You create the experiences you have here, and to ask somebody else to do that for you would only be a waste of time and i can understand why you would think such thoughts of suicide and the like. What you need to realize is that men created religion for many various reason and at this time all of our religions have served their purpose, and If men created these religions that only mean that we are in fact this divine being you call God. If you don't believe in yourself to make things better in your own life nobody else can help you.

here is a good video to maybe help you see something you haven't seen yet
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61981090121097

Feedback +18/0
Old 05-12-2009, 12:01 PM

thats the thing. i dnt wait for a god figure to make things better. i live to make myself and the people around me happy. relegion is a primitave form of explaining things

Quote:
ahh to the days you can appreciate the gifts too! nothing like getting legos on your b-day
Old 05-12-2009, 12:02 PM
09 SOTM WINNAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballer5634 View Post
thats the thing. i dnt wait for a god figure to make things better. i live to make myself and the people around me happy. relegion is a primitave form of explaining things
Live to make yourself happy no matter what anybody else says. You cannot make somebody happy if they are set on not being happy. But seriously it sounds like you should watch that video i posted.

Feedback +18/0
Old 05-12-2009, 01:45 PM

well, i don't mean i let other people control me. but i like to help people feel happy. thats what i meant. it cam across like i was saying that i just try to please other people. but i like helping peeps

Quote:
Old 05-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Grammar Nazi in training

wow chris... thats rough... now i feel like a **** for complaining... and i, myself, was brought up fairly religiously. so i try to believe in stuff, but i just dont know if i can. and about the drugs/booze... NEVER. ok, 1. im against it anyway, 2. my dad works for the county jail. he says he will bring home drug kits if he suspects me of anything...

Pilot Owner's Club Member #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiv_Force
Here is the ultimate How Not to get bruises..........................
DONT GET HIT
My Photobucket photography Album
Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 AM

well i ddn't say that to make you feel bad for me.. thank you for yoour concern tho. the point is, im a better person cause of it. and im a happy guy now. i felt much better the day i learned to let things go

Quote:
Old 05-13-2009, 10:07 AM

and i'll never have a shortage of lyrics for songs

Quote:
Old 05-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Grammar Nazi in training

lyrics, yea, ive got tons of them too. and ik u didnt mean it to make me feel bad for u, i just do.

Pilot Owner's Club Member #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiv_Force
Here is the ultimate How Not to get bruises..........................
DONT GET HIT
My Photobucket photography Album
Old 05-13-2009, 04:20 PM

yea i gotcha. i would also try to steer clear of depressing music. it may sound cool at the time, but it would make me have some bad thoughts. check out the band rage against the machine great sound, and the lyrics are about making change, helps take your mind off of stuff. also for some more uplifting stuff, check out the red hot chili peppers and sublime. i listen to scar tissue (RHCP) every night, and calm like a bomb (RATM) and what i got (sublime) every morning. and play an instrument. also, distance running helped me a lot. also, don't hang with depressing people, surround yourself with happy people. and good luck, pm me if you ever need some support

Quote: