Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > News & Updates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

Default Re: NPPL Files for Bankruptcy!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
They could literally take up a "rolling respawn" type to xball (rather than doing rounds, have like 2 dead people be allowed to re-break out every few minutes).
dodgeball rules in pump games! it'll put a whole different meaning on one-for-one.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 12-05-2008, 05:29 AM
THE GAME

if you just eliminated the entire team and it's 1:58 on the respawn clock and you're at their 20 with the flag you can bet on a big move.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:20 AM
THE GAME

Sent PSP an email, I hope the listen.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Spyder Addict

Pro paintball needs to be built from the ground up. A strong base...bad economic times or not. Here is a chance for people with vision and a true love of the sport to redeveop from the ground up...starting locally. We've talked about it before...maybe it should be revisited.
05 Pilot ACS - SPPS Dragon tail trigger, 50 gram switch, CCM feedneck, ACP Bolt, Sticky 3's, Trinity -7 deg. V/A, Rocket Valve, DH Titanium Striker, BL Torp., T board w/ Eyes, Cp Direct Mount On/Off, 275 fps@250 psi

VS2

Black to Olive PM6

"All men have fear. The brave ones lay it down and go forward...some unto death but all to victory!" - Kings Guard of Ancient Greece

OLD FART CLUB MEMBER
My Feedback
Old 12-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Cpt of team Lost Cause

Amen
Pilot Owners club #64
!Pilot ACS black to blue fade!,
32* spring set,
Calmping Feedneck,
Blue Dye Stickeys-
blackVLocity JR/Virtued

Jersey:Purple DXS (dont ask....)
Pants: Blue Dye C7 or Yellow Stinger Combat BDU
Mask:Blue Vents Avatars (clear[cloudy/rainy] or smoke lense[sunny/sunny]
Pack: NXe 3+2+2
U.S. Army ROTC
Old 12-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Ich will mehr, immer mehr, genau wie du, immer mehr

update, from PSP
Quote:
I wanted to pass on this brief release in response to the growing speculations stemming from the Pacific Paintball bankruptcy announcement last week.

Over the past two months, PSP had been in discussions with Pacific Paintball in an attempt to work together to ease expenses for players, teams, and the industry moving into the 2009 Season. The closing of Pacific Paintball last week came as a surprise for us as well. It is a regrettable situation that a group of uniquely talented people were not able to sustain a viable business in our industry. However, PSP will continue to move forward in our efforts to maintain a competitive national tournament scene for the players, teams, and industry, regardless of the current economic trends.

PSP is working to make adjustments within the league to assist with the financial state of teams and the industry in light of the USís current economic situation and the state of industry sponsorship. We are taking into consideration the general trends we've noted in tournament participation throughout the US. And last, but not least, we have to take into consideration what we need as a company to stay in business.

We are also working on ways to ease the transition for any teams and companies wishing to join the PSP moving forward. We have no intention of raising entry fees or prices. Several changes are being discussed at this time which we hope will prove beneficial to all involved parties. More information will be available through our website at www.pspevents.com in the coming days and weeks as changes are finalized.

Sincerely,

Lane Wright

Chief Operations Officer
Paintball Sports Promotions

VS2:Stock, red body kit, 14" 32* Whisper barrel, Fasta
Victor 2:halfbacked, ESP Frame T- Board, VS2 Barrel, Magna Valve, ND Valve Pin, Drilled VA, Polished Striker, Bandit 2 O-ring Delrin Bolt, Custom Trigger, Rex Expansion Chamber, ND Feedneck, T-board
Old 12-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

A good read....

http://john-amodea.blogspot.com/2008...-part-one.html
Old 12-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

i finally got around to reading that article, and i got to thinking. we need a professional/semi-pro woodsball circuit and get BC to join and bring em back to their roots!
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 12-09-2008, 05:12 AM
Giggity..

Good read. I didn't realize it was this bad. I play both woods and speedball but I prefer speed. I usually play each once a week, both with different people since I'm one of the few that enjoys both avenues.

On another note, I don't have a local woodsball field to play at. We end up playing wherever we can find a decent setting that isn't completely overgrown. I love freedom of movement when it comes to woodsball, not wielding a machete just so I can clear the brush.

Only one local speedball field here as well. Have to travel to Rochester to find anything worthwhile anymore.

Last edited by RSX99 : 12-12-2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Added content
Old 12-11-2008, 10:36 PM
10/19/03

Recession kills everything.