Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2005, 08:05 AM

Default Re: Esprit and BPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechubbss12
Humm Yea it makes perfect sence. but for a stock spyder 850 is fine, seeing as when your running on CO2 it can spike to over 1000 psi inside you gun.

Yea doing the custom mod on the spyder will help the performance of it alot, but just HPA by its self helps. If you can get a reg fro free i say power to ya. except it may not be able to open enough to let 800 psi through if it is a stock ion reg.
ya they'll give it to me for free. But im lost again, sorry for sounding like a complete newbie. Ok so if it doesnt open enough to let 800psi through, then thats bad? I thought the idea was to lower it. I think after i understand this concept, im good
Old 12-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Marine Corps.

... well you might not be able to use the ION reg ... it might not fit your VA .... cuz of the weird threads that kingman have

Also if you wanta have an HPA tank you havta keep in mind .. that your gonna need a macroline hose kit for that reg of yours. You might needa replace your VA for the fittings too .. which means it would probably cost you about .. 25 bucks used which isn't really that bad ...

Also for better airflow so you can have more efficiency you can probably do some home mods .. as long as you have a drill, a lighter, and needle nose pliers ... but your also gonna need some sandpaper ... home mods don't cost much at all even if you don't have the material and with all home mods you could probably decrease your PSI to 500 or below if you do it right. I'v heard some people got down to 350 .. but im not so sure about that ..

Goodluck on your project
Old 12-30-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm Back!

hmm, i thought he meant jackhammering by wierd shooting, but i guess spikes could cause that...

Three years is too long without paintball.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:27 PM
Spyder Addict

I honestly had no idea what he meant.................i thought he was talking about people walking the trigger...lol
Old 12-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Mo Anam Cara (friend of my soul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooglieboogliebob
... well you might not be able to use the ION reg ... it might not fit your VA .... cuz of the weird threads that kingman have
yes you can...it fits, I have mine mounted on my Xtra...see pic below
Also if you wanta have an HPA tank you havta keep in mind .. that your gonna need a macroline hose kit for that reg of yours. You might needa replace your VA for the fittings too .. which means it would probably cost you about .. 25 bucks used which isn't really that bad ...
No he doesn't. The HPA will just screw right into the Bottomline CA adapter and at most...a 90* fitting that's metric female to starndard thread male...to connect the s/s hose to the reg
Also for better airflow so you can have more efficiency you can probably do some home mods .. as long as you have a drill, a lighter, and needle nose pliers ... but your also gonna need some sandpaper ... home mods don't cost much at all even if you don't have the material and with all home mods you could probably decrease your PSI to 500 or below if you do it right. I'v heard some people got down to 350 .. but im not so sure about that ..

Goodluck on your project

Look closely at the reg....
Old 12-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Marine Corps.

hmm .. sorry about that .. im thinking about the tl-r model ... that model has different threads for the VA and gas thru .. which don't really fit any other thing ... i guess i should have a little more sleep before i go around posting
Old 12-30-2005, 09:07 PM

quite Ok...I am a master-debator...
Old 01-03-2006, 07:53 PM

H3ctor...get a new VA that accepts a Low Pressure Chamber...then drill it out Otter style. Add a reg and you should be able to lower your input pressure to about 550 or so...go to Ottter's "Project LP" section...that all I did.