Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2008, 04:05 AM

Default Fall Sale!! Complete Intimidator Package F/T! Looking for Scenario Markers!

Ok guys, Fall is here and that means woodsball for me, plus Im saving up money for all new gear for 2009. So here is a complete BL Timmy package.

The marker:
2k2 Bob Long "Texas Storm" Intimidator body has been completely 2k5'd
(Its got all 2k5 internals, frame, board,etc...Questions please ask)
What you see is what you get, I know alot of you dont like drops, so I can change the CP drop forward to a CP rail if you'd like.

The Tank:
Pure Energy 68/3000 Fiber tank, Hydro still good and in perfect working order, will need a new pressure Gauge though, and comes with a black Redz tank cover.

The Hopper:
A LIKE NEW VLocity hopper, not much else to say, everyone knows these are one of the best, and its like new, works perfect. Has some stickers but no big deal, they come off.

Full A/C Threaded FREAK KIT!!!!! Black Back and Stainless Steel front. Comes with all inserts.

There it is, the entire package is available, Im mainly looking for a complete scenario trade, or a VERY SICK GAT (X7 priority)

Price: $1000 (Offer) Please dont offer me a stock Tippmann 98 with a remote and co2 tank!!!!! Im not as stupid as I look:ugh:

Here are the pictures.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:02 AM
Life is peachy

Default Re: Fall Sale!! Complete Intimidator Package F/T! Looking for Scenario Markers!

there is another fella on her selling an X7 with ups aftermarket barrels ect. for a incredible price. I will get you a link.

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)
Old 10-08-2008, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Fall Sale!! Complete Intimidator Package F/T! Looking for Scenario Markers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim and shady View Post
there is another fella on her selling an X7 with ups aftermarket barrels ect. for a incredible price. I will get you a link.
Thanks, but im mainly looking to trade, Im dont wanna spend money cause I plan on buying all new speedball equipment for next year. Thats why Im offering this package for a scenario/woodsball package or maybe just a ridiculously upgrades marker.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:53 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

I have a MR1 that won the SOTM a while back. Not sure if you'd be interested.

It's fully decked out.

J&J Ceramic 14" Barrel
Spyder Classic M16 style single trigger frame
MR3 Rail
Red/Green dot sight
RAP4 Airthrough carstock (setup with a custom airthrough)
Alamo City Paintball black delrin bolt
M4 barrel shroud with front sight
Camo shoulder strap
High powered LED Lithium flashlight (even has a warning on the box saying not to look directly into beam hahaha. It's powerful enough to blind your enemies at night and give you the advantage... I've used it this way, sort of as a flashbang. Also works great for finding your way around.)

I can include a remote line as well.

Trying to figure out if I missed anything.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81...G_8902copy.jpg

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"

Last edited by Ace24 : 10-08-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I have a MR1 that won the SOTM a while back. Not sure if you'd be interested.

It's fully decked out.

J&J Ceramic 14" Barrel
Spyder Classic M16 style single trigger frame
MR3 Rail
Red/Green dot sight
RAP4 Airthrough carstock (setup with a custom airthrough)
Alamo City Paintball black delrin bolt
M4 barrel shroud with front sight
Camo shoulder strap
High powered LED Lithium flashlight (even has a warning on the box saying not to look directly into beam hahaha. It's powerful enough to blind your enemies at night and give you the advantage... I've used it this way, sort of as a flashbang. Also works great for finding your way around.)

I can include a remote line as well.

Trying to figure out if I missed anything.

Very Very nice, but I'd only be interested if you'd include the Qloader and maybe a remote hose and if possible a harness that holds a tank or a vest with tank holder??? Cause without the Qloader that marker wouldnt be what it is, and Id be looking into e-griping it. Thanks for the offer.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:03 PM

I can include the q-loader and remote line. The q-loader system comes with all the standard package stuff plus 3 pods. The only thing is that the elbow that attaches to the feedneck cracked and broke. You could use some epoxy to put it back together, but it'll only cost like $5 to replace (or less) from the website.

I've got someone interested in the q-loader right now but if he doesn't want it, I can include it.

I can't include a vest because I still use mine and it has my alias embroidered into it, so I'd like to keep it.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 10-08-2008, 04:24 PM

I can do the trade just for the gun and the freak kit. You can keep the tank and hopper.

Quote:
Old 10-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Life is peachy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazardous/2k4 View Post
Thanks, but im mainly looking to trade, Im dont wanna spend money cause I plan on buying all new speedball equipment for next year. Thats why Im offering this package for a scenario/woodsball package or maybe just a ridiculously upgrades marker.
It does say that he will trade for high end markers. Good luck with the sale at anyrate.

Armored Units

-Deep insertion APC
-Killer "B" Battle Tank
-Troop Transport APC (almost done)
-Gun Truck heavy support unit (In the works)

-Order of Lenin (1st)
-Skyline Sergeant
-YGP Rep!
-Sector 4 team feild honor recipiant (UCSF)
Old 10-08-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24 View Post
I can do the trade just for the gun and the freak kit. You can keep the tank and hopper.
ok, lmk about the qloader
Old 10-10-2008, 10:18 AM

Still very interested, you've got another PM.

Quote: