Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default The final video of the Shocker

Ok, well if I don't get a higher offer by next Friday, then the Shocker, my baby, is off to live with another family for awhile.

I need the money, and I don't use it anymore which is really a shame. For it's age, it's as good as, if not better, than most of the guns I've seen lately. I aired it up today to check it out, make sure it shot fine and didn't have any leaks (which it didn't), chronographed at 283, 282, 283, 281, and ripped off about 1000 shots with her this afternoon.

For those with any concerns on efficiency, I went through 3 loaders full of crappy Karnage Bite paint (I found balls literally stuck together in it) and only used about 200 psi in my 3000 psi tank, and about the same in my 4500 tank. Just a reminder of what's in this baby - Virtue board, Ton Ton frame with NDZ Slik trigger, NDZ Stinger v3 bolt kit, SP Qlock, SP VA, SP Rail, NDZ ASA EZ Bleed, Freak kit with AA front, dye stickies, so on...

I decided to test my brand new Canon FS100 digital camcorder that I got to film myself for my National Board Certification requirements. I got a PZM (Perimeter Zone Microphone), also called an Omnidirectional Boundary Business Microphone, at Radio Shack for 30 bucks to go with it today and it's pretty awesome! Directly behind my back fence, they're building a Carl's, Jr and today they were running a crane while they put up their sign and playing "Sweet Home Alabama" on the stereo, but you can't hear it at all on the video - the mic is that good!

I had to squat down as the surface I had the camera on was low (I left my tripod at school) and I was wearing shorts and no shoes while standing on a graveled area, so that's why the gun is a bit shaky and why the paint doesn't seem quite on target. If I'd have taken a knee it would have been much better, but I'm a wuss and didn't want to kneel on it, haha! Plus, I was trying to watch the camera screen while I shot so I could stay in the frame so it all contributed to the "off" shots.

Anyway, here's the farewell video - I hope whoever ends up with it takes as good care of it as I did!

BTW - Photobucket sort of sucks for video, haha!

Old 09-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Resident *******

Default Re: The final video of the Shocker

*bawling* I don't want to see it go to some ****head... hit me up on AIM, Bryce, mebbe we can work something out.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 09-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Sorry, don't have AIM anymore and I'll be in out of the house (to the school and back) all weekend. However, I'll be checking here off and on all weekend so send me a PM!
Old 09-06-2008, 05:42 PM
add 1,794 posts

I've always loved that shocker, you've sorta had it up for sale for a long time haven't you? what ever you don't sell it to a gun hoarder *cough*bigred*cough*
Old 09-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

I know, Dan - it's horrible. I keep remembering you wanted my baby for a long time, but I need to replenish the savings account - though the laptop thing was REALLY tempting!

DarkShadow - Hahaha, it's been up for sale, then taken down, then back up because it kills me that it's not being used, but then taken down because the most I was offered before was 300.00 but I thought it was worth more than that.

I'm hoping that even if it goes to a whoreder (catch the spelling? hehe!) they'll see it's such a great gun that they'll use it. Shoot, I was offered a straight trade for an 07 Ego the other day for it, but that just wouldn't fly right now...

I'm kind of slowly drifting away from the sport now that I can't play anymore. I think I'm going to have quite a bit of my gear up for sale before long. This is different than the last time I quit as this started out as a "have to" because our field shut down. Now, it's more of a "I've gotten used to not playing and it doesn't bug me so much anymore" situation. I'm not getting rid of everything, though. I want to be able to play sometime!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:19 PM
I piss excellence

That is honestly the nicest SFT shocker I have ever seen. Too bad you're getting rid of it...

Redz Gear
Old 09-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Respected Player

That is the nicest SFT I have ever seen and probably one of the few SFTs that I would want to own, to bad you have to get rid of it
Old 09-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Resident *******

All of my guns get cleaned and shot every month... When work on the weekends finally lets up it'll be time to play! Heck, especiiallypsycho and his friends want to ball it up with me in November, and then I'll be able to go. I'd love to add Vike's gun to my showcase of exceptional guns.

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 09-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Thanks everyone. And yeah, it's for those reasons that I'm letting her go (besides the money). She really needs to be played with. It's sat entirely too long in it's box just patiently waiting. When I shot her yesterday, I could almost feel her wanting to just let it rip!

Remember, this isn't a sales thread but if you want this beautiful gun and want to pay more than 430.00, let me know. It's got until Friday!