Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2008, 12:59 PM
New Guy

Default Spyder Pilot

So I went out and bought a pilot a few days ago and am really excited to get it. I know it's not a Proto or Intimdator, but since this is my first gun, it's a big deal... it's like your first girl: you may hate her in a couple years, but she'll always have a spot special to ya.

Anyways, so now I'm looking at upgrades for it. Most people say get a J&J barrel for it and leave it at that, but I went with a pepperstick 2 piece (I thought it was a good idea... but prolly too spendy for the gun... meh). I would like to get upgrades I can use on a different gun, so with this in mind, what else should I get? I'm pondering an Evil Detonator reg, but I'm not sure if the threading on it are universal.

I play in woods but haven't started a tournament tour (yet) which is why I started with a cheapy gun.

Suggestions?

~Evo

Last edited by Evocati : 08-27-2008 at 01:00 PM. Reason: additional info and spelling
Old 08-27-2008, 02:00 PM
Has Been

Default Re: Spyder Pilot

Welcome to the forums! Check out the Ultimate resource thread in my sig, it has almost every answer to every question. You should get a reg, a better loader (depending on what you have). The new pilot is one of the better spyders out, great pick up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Spyder Vet

You will have to change the vertical adapter to put a reg on it. Most all aftermarket regs have universal threading.
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13956
Good luck.
These colors will never run.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:46 PM
New Guy

I read that a few days ago, but it did answer a question I didn't think I had (the reg). I'm looking to build my own Halo from an empty shell and one that is broken (from Ebay). Z-board should be stock, but I'll hope for a rip drive broken one. Very Nice!

~Evo
Old 09-02-2008, 05:51 PM

IS your pilot the new one or the oldr 05. I have the 05 and LOVE it. If you do not have a clamping feed neck yet I would recommend that.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:49 PM
New Guy

I have the pilot 05 with a 16inch 2 peice evil barrel. I was playing just last week and while i was playing and the little nob thing on the cocking bolt fell off. so does anyone know where i could get another one. thx
Old 03-31-2009, 02:37 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

sundragonpb.com
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes