Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Store Links and Info
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2008, 08:18 PM

Smile SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest Week #1

Please read all of the following guidelines before posting in this contest thread to prevent you from making any inadvertent errors that could possibly disqualify you from winning the grand prize package.

Thank You
SunnyD

Hello all and welcome to our first week Sundragon Paintball Products & Supplies 4th anniversary contest thread. There will be one contest per week throughout the whole month of September. As the weeks progress, so should the bulk worth of prizes per contest. So may the difficulty of means to acquire the prizes as well. No special skills should be needed to participate in these SPPS sponsored giveaways.

Rather than just one contest with a few prize winners, we will be offering only one grand prize winner per week. As I mentioned in the other announcement thread in this section, there have been some new developments since the inception of this idea. That being; I spoke with some of my suppliers and associates and a few of them have pledged additional products to be included in the final prize tally per week. Isn't that just too sweet?! I have yet contacted all of these associates so I'm in hopes that may possibly increase throughout the endurance of the month.

Just to keep everyone on the edge of their seats, unlike most all contests you've seen, the prizes to be distributed here will not be announced till the winner of the contest is announced. Ha ha, just like Christmas in September! The only difference being, you can't shake the package to guess what's inside. Though for the most part they will, not all items will be Spyder related parts and products. Most assured they will all be paintball related.

CONDITIONS:

There will be one primary winner each week. There will be two secondary winners chosen as well in case the primary either forfeits acceptance of the winnings, does not supply us with the information we require to safely ship the prizes to them or does not contact us within the alloted time frame listed below.

The primary winner has 2 days after the posted announcement of winning to claim his/her prize package so be sure to frequent these forums for results. If we are not contacted within that time frame, the grand prize goes to the next in line secondary winner. This primary winner must provide SundragonPPS with their full name, mailing address, city, state, zip code and full phone number through PM's(private messages) on these boards. If you don't know how to use the private message system here, you might acquaint yourself with them before the deadline just in case. If the prize package is returned to us for any reason at all(unless it is directly in our error), the primary winner unconditionally forfeits the package to the next in line secondary winner who must then provide us with the same aforementioned information in the same manner and conditions.

Any current contributing member of these forums may enter to win this contest without condition of race, creed, gender, position on this website or location of residence.

Any of these terms or conditions may be changed at any time at our discretion during the endurance of this contest or after the announcement of the winner has been posted. By posting your entry below you are confirming that you fully agree to all the above conditions without objection or debate. If you do not agree to these conditions, we ask that you kindly refrain from posting in this contest thread. Thank you

SPPS CONTEST WEEK 1 PARAMETERS:

OK everybody, this is a real tough one. Let's all have some fun

1) Make one post in this thread of 25 words or more. There are no stipulations of content(please be civil) but that you type the 25 words or more out yourself. Post anything you'd prefer.
2) Do not make more than one post in this thread or you will be automatically disqualified of any winnings or entry.
3) Any less that 25 words in the post you make, will automatically disqualify you of any winnings or entry.
4) If you edit or change your post in any way, you will be automatically disqualified.
5) If you have any further questions, comments or general chat that would increase your post count and disqualify you due to the aforementioned rules, please post them in the initial contest announcement thread in this section, not this one.
6) Please do not contact me by private messages with questions or comments concerning the contest as I will not answer them.
7) The only one that may make more than one post in this thread is SundragonPPS.
8) The winner of this contest will be chosen by the number on their post in the upper right hand corner. Numbers will be thrown into a hat. First pulled will be the primary winner. Two additional numbers will be pulled as well as secondary candidates. Secondary in line opportunities will be in the order that they're pulled.
9) Post entry deadline is by September 7th at 11:59PM EST
10) The winner and prize package of week 1 will be announced some time during course of September 8th at our discretion.

Thank you all for entering and best of luck!

Last edited by SundragonPPS : 08-31-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:23 PM
What is The Dew, and How Do I Do it

Default Re: SPPS 4th Year Anniversary Contest Week #1

Through out the ages, many cultures have stories about their existence. Cultures that had no way of contacting each other. Creatures that terrified and inspired many people. What are these creatures? What could be know to cultures scattered all over the world? The answer is Dragons!
From Europe to Asia, South America to Africa, stories of majestic lizard like creatures that can fly and in some cases “breath fire”. in the oncoming sections we will discuss each aspect of the dragon.
The ability to fly:
Lizards have had the ability to fly at one point in time. The age of the dinosaurs saw lizards with wings larger than most cars of today are long.
The ability to breath fire:
No animal in history has the ability to cause a flame by using a bi-product of some chemical reaction in their body. But, Animals do have the ability to produce a great heat. There is a beetle in Africa that has this as a self defense mechanism. The Bombardier Beetle shoots a liquid that is very close to boiling point, but that is not fire.

There could possibly be a human aspect in this tale of breathing fire. There is a possibility that when a dragon roared, the actual breath of the dragon was very hot, which is not unlikely. Alligators and Crocodiles have this ability to “growl” that feels hot to the touch.
This could be mistaken for fire.
Proudly Surrendering people at 25 yrds
Old 08-31-2008, 08:29 PM
Ex-Woodsball Player

Hello all at SPPS thank you for throwing some excitement in these boards. Sorry Ted that I beat you to the contest. I only hope no one has beaten me to the first post.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Resident *******

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. *sigh* I think I beat Ted to the contest as well. I'll settle for #3 post anyways. Thanks for the simple contest, SPPS! Goodluck to all participants as well!

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Old 09-01-2008, 06:08 AM
add 1,794 posts

Sundragonpps is pretty awsome...I'm not completely sure how this conest works so I guess that I will just ramble on and on until i get to 25 words...
Old 09-01-2008, 07:12 AM
resident noob :D

I really hope I win this contest, because frankly I've never won one before, but it's a contest with a lot of people so I don't know if I'll win, but enough with my *** story, It doesn't matter to me if I win or lose as long as i had fun doing so! Thanks again for the contest Sundragon!

Quote:
especiialypsycho: i dont like the clamshell feel
armedfuture: you realize the Alias frame is a clamshell as well?
especiialypsycho: Yesh with a little different milling so its k
armedfuture: lawl
armedfuture: that's contradictory
especiialypsycho: no its not
especiialypsycho: its personal preferance!
armedfuture: it would be given you could spell preference
FEEDBACK+8/-0
SOC
PBN
Old 09-01-2008, 11:07 AM
I didn't do it...No witnesses survived

at in to it of by hi my no as we me be us are was get met has per and but went worth house

"To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to
go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will"
Ronald Reagan
Old 09-01-2008, 12:25 PM
i play pump.

paintball is fun...thank you for the contest sundragon hope i win and good luck to everyone else too...blah blah blah...again...i like paintball and everyone else should too
Old 09-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Bling Bling Bling

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty-one twenty-two twenty-three twenty-four twenty-five and thank you for having a contest for the members of SOC.

please PM me so we can discuss something. Thanks BAMF

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 PM

Thanks for all the nice comments!

While dropping off the weekend orders today, I checked my box. Had a key in it and when I opened the locker there was 1 box from Tadao and another from CCM. Odd thing is, I didn't order anything from them recently. Both sounded like they had some stuff in them. Wonder why they'd send me stuff if I hadn't ordered anything? I suppose I'll check them this weekend to find out why.