Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-11-2008, 08:02 PM
codymm1014 codymm1014 is offline
I piss excellence
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington KY
Posts: 389
Default All of my guns... Too many

Alright. I got bored. Heres a slideshow of all of me and my bros guns. We have only pplayed for less than two years.... Dang.


and just some pics of me I found playing. The pump tournament ones are from a long time ago. Yes I was a newb back then. It was my first tournament ever. And we got 6 out of 9 so w/e

me at a friends house




At a pump tournament


__________________
Why so serious?

Redz Gear

Last edited by codymm1014 : 08-11-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-11-2008, 08:03 PM
codymm1014 codymm1014 is offline
I piss excellence
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington KY
Posts: 389
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

Just realized, you have to click on the picture to get to the slideshow.
__________________
Why so serious?

Redz Gear
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Ace24's Avatar
Ace24 Ace24 is offline
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 5,063
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

Good lord. You still have them all?
__________________

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-11-2008, 09:57 PM
codymm1014 codymm1014 is offline
I piss excellence
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington KY
Posts: 389
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

No... I whore, not hoard.

I only have 3 of those guns now
__________________
Why so serious?

Redz Gear
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-11-2008, 10:10 PM
bigred76's Avatar
bigred76 bigred76 is offline
Resident *******
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 6,228
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

34 guns in two years aint bad... I'll have to put up pictures of all of my gats soon here...

Very nice collection, but many of the first half is low-end markers. It'll be interesting to see what you whore through now that you're into mid/high-ends.
__________________
SOC (+41, -0) | PBN (+12, -0) | New PBN (+20, -0)

URT... Ultimate Resource Thread!

The [OFFICIAL] Manual Thread!

BigRed Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy Taco
ya my vagina hurts sometimes to
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-12-2008, 07:16 AM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

my pc loads too slow, so i didnt get past the 98...
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-12-2008, 07:50 AM
codymm1014 codymm1014 is offline
I piss excellence
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington KY
Posts: 389
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred76 View Post
34 guns in two years aint bad... I'll have to put up pictures of all of my gats soon here...

Very nice collection, but many of the first half is low-end markers. It'll be interesting to see what you whore through now that you're into mid/high-ends.
Yep. I just sold my Threshold, so now everyone can wait to see what gun I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
my pc loads too slow, so i didnt get past the 98...

You missed the best guns.
__________________
Why so serious?

Redz Gear
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-12-2008, 09:51 AM
DFSniper's Avatar
DFSniper DFSniper is offline
Official SOC Short Bus Crew
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 8,401
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

i'll try to get on another computer some time today...

i can name all my guns off the top of my head:
talon
eradicator
imagine
victor
hammer


wow, just noticed i went pump, mech, electro, mech, pump! except now the imagine is mech and the victor is electro.
__________________
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-12-2008, 10:43 AM
vwjimmy's Avatar
vwjimmy vwjimmy is offline
Here, there, everywhere!
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Kentucky Bluegrass
Posts: 1,858
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

I recognize Paintball Hill
__________________
Angels, Timmys, ICD Bushy, Pimp, and lots of Spyders
Old Farts Club
Member #12

"Your marker cannot harm me...I'm the Juggernaut!!"
KUSA Feedback +56/-0
New PBN Feedback +20/-0
Old PBN Feedback +92/-0
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 AM
codymm1014 codymm1014 is offline
I piss excellence
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington KY
Posts: 389
Default Re: All of my guns... Too many

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
i'll try to get on another computer some time today...

i can name all my guns off the top of my head:
talon
eradicator
imagine
victor
hammer


wow, just noticed i went pump, mech, electro, mech, pump! except now the imagine is mech and the victor is electro.
O my goodness. You need to get a non blowback gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwjimmy View Post
I recognize Paintball Hill
Of course. I havent been out there in a while. Do you play there? I forgot you lived in KY.
__________________
Why so serious?

Redz Gear
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:13 AM.