Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Electronic Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2008, 04:19 PM
New Guy

Default electra twist-lock feedneck

I just got my new 08 electra with eye. I have an eggy 3 and can't figure this feedneck out. I put the hopper in and twist the feedneck until it doesn't twist but the hopper can move freely and i can pull it out. I dunno why its doing this and i checked the manul but no luck. If anyone who has this crappy twisting feedneck or anyone at all could help me out that would be greatt. thanks
Old 06-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Old Enough

Default Re: electra twist-lock feedneck

Check and see if the the insert is in the feedneck. It's a ring with an angled cut, if it's in there then what you need to do is before putting your loader on, turn the twist lock as far in as you can. Then try to put your loader on, if you can't get it in then it means that the twist lock is capable of tightening down on your egg's feedneck. Try truning the loader with the twist lock when you put it on.

Last edited by Master Tech : 07-07-2008 at 08:01 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:02 PM
New Guy

Default Re: electra twist-lock feedneck

i had the same problem, to fix this, just use electric tape and wrap it around the bottom of the eggy hopper once, and it should fit just perfectly it doesnt move and it makes it a lot easier.. pop it in, twist to tighten, and youre done, you dont even see the tape once its in