Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2006, 03:28 PM
New Guy

Default Rocking Trigger Questions

I recently bought a rocking trigger for my pilot and I love it.

Only questions i have is i could fire easily by gently taping the sides of the trigger when i set the screws but could not grip the gun and fire in succession(i mean i couldn't press the trigger aggaingst the grip and keep it going) it seems like part of this is, if one sensor is pressed and not released then the other will not fire until both trigger sensors are released. So i unscrewed the trigger screws and now i can grip hard but can't tap shoot.

...Is there anything that can give me the best of both worlds?
...I was thinking maybe 50g trigger switches but i would have to buy 2 right and they are compatable with the rocking trigger frame correct?

...Also I like my firing rate the way it is(no chops even at max) but was thinking about upgrading to the scenario dreams board I have an egg2 with xboard and was wondering if it could keep up with the increased firing rate?
...Also what in the world is de-bounce???
sorry so long just wanted to get it out its really bugging me and i will be worried about it until i play this spring.
thanks in advance.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:30 PM
Fluent in Stroll

Default Re: Rocking Trigger Questions

so youre saying you cant do full auto? i dont think youre supposed to. and youre eggy has a z-board, not an x...those are for revies. it should keep up with you fine because its very doubtful that you can shoot faster than 20bps (i think the loader goes 23 or something). im not sure how the wiring is with the rocking frame, so i dont know if 50gm switches would work.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:52 PM
New Guy

no w/ the frame i bought i can go 3 shot 6shot and full auto any time. I want to be able to tap the trigger on the side like i could before and fire (extremely fast) and also squeeze the rocking trigger while firing meaning that the screws are too close and when i squease the trigger it depresses both switches.
It's like the trigger itself is loose and when im trying to fire it stops due to the other trigger switch is still activated while im rolling to the next trigger switch. it seems they cancel each other out and if i am in a fire fight and it cuts out on my rapid fire that would mean screwed. get it??
Old 02-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Indian

Ok i think im getting what your delima is here. Your saying that when ever you get into a fire fight you try to rapid fire but while doing so you may accidently press both switches and then it stops shooting.... i am seriously doubt that you need to buy two new switches becasue the odds of a switch being bad are much less then the odds of a connection problem. open up your frame and look for a way to tighten down the trigger so it doesnt feel so loose. and if you do depress both of the switches then they will cancel out each other just like you hads never pressed each other so at all cost try and not press both, i know that that would be easy to do becasue both switches are 50g stock.

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=1831 <-FEEDBACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwjimmy
Props to thechubbss12......
the appraisal pimp!!!!
http://www.splatsavers.homestead.com/products.html <- buy these headbands!
Old 02-27-2006, 07:46 AM
New Guy

thanks ill crack it open and see what i can do.