Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2005, 07:34 PM
New Guy Old Body

Default Guild Wars...anyone play?

Seems I've gotten addicted to this game. Anyone else play? If so feel free to add me to friends list and I'll help any new players. Heres my fave character name:

Kindra Bladespin
Old 12-29-2005, 05:20 AM

Woot!! GuildWars rocks. I've been playing for a short while now. Just got my first character over level 20. I really have a lot of fun though. Expeciallt right now, with the PvP snowball fights!!

Current Character:
Reaver Stoneheart
Old 12-29-2005, 09:29 AM
New Guy Old Body

Default Re: Guild Wars...anyone play?

Im looking at uncovering and finishing all maps before I ascend my W/Me20. After ascension they throw tougher opponents so lower levels running with me would suffer. Also have a E/Mo11 and building a W/Mo7 or 8 lol. Thought of trying a E/N or E/Me as 4th character. I consider my Elemental Monk my naughty and nice since I use her as a nuker and healer lol.
Old Fart Club Member #2 =)
Spyder AMG LCD (2)
Spyder Flash (2)
Raven Primal
Cobra Mamba IR3 with Cobra Tattoo
Old 12-29-2005, 10:50 AM

A nuker/healer eh? Different. Most E/Mo players run as nuker/smiter. Pure damage ownage.

I've got a 17 Necro/Mes, but I'm having a hell of a time getting a decent build to make it through the jungle.

Also - Neco/Ele, or E/Ne is one of the most powerful builds I've ever seen in PvE. Just straight up damage. Opponents falling left and right. It's good stuff. I have an E/Ne and my guidl leader has a N/Ele. Great build for PvE man. I love it.

Who are you liking the W/Me build? I have a guilie who's trying that and having some trouble...
Old 12-29-2005, 10:51 AM
Chopper Dave. We Have Uh-Oh

I got a lvl 11 N/E named Aust Havok. Ill hook up with you guys if you guys get on.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:30 PM
New Guy Old Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerX
A nuker/healer eh? Different. Most E/Mo players run as nuker/smiter. Pure damage ownage.

Who are you liking the W/Me build? I have a guilie who's trying that and having some trouble...
Alot of the areas I go into anymore are short on monks or monks holding out for tips to join. Thats why I went nuke/healer, kill em and keep em you might say I have some nice smiting skills if I want to convert. To include Balthazars aura knocking 13hp/second right now...but Im also only 12th...yup gained a level since first post lol

The W/Me setup is awesome to me. When I took Mesmer as my second, it was by sheer accident. Friends told me a little about the game but didnt tell me how to go from pre to post nor the whole second profession jargon. The only Mesmer skill I really use is Physical Resistance using my Inspiration magic. Adds like +40 armor for a minute plus some added resistance to elemental attacks. Been using hex breaker alot but really get tired of cripple attacks lol. I have droks armor with some major and superior runes. They dont knock my hit points down without a good fight, plus I do some running. Still learning maps but have finished runs that "runners" didnt complete as I passed by their corpse lol.

In the making of a W/Mo also but hardly play him. Figured I'd try my hand at what "pro runners" use. I'd never make the droks run from Beacons Perch with my W/Me but she is stil my fave char. Its funny how guys tell me Im "H O T!" lol. Went with using a female since if Im going to stare at the back of a character...may as well make the view nice as well
Spyder AMG LCD (2)
Spyder Flash (2)
Raven Primal

Last edited by SoldierzHonor : 12-29-2005 at 05:36 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:32 PM

Judge and Jury

I have 4 lvl 20 chars: W/Mo, Mo/Me, E/Mo, and R/Me. My favorite is the E/Mo cause I can nuke and heal.

Look for Dame Rustina, Julie the Grand, or Jody the Wise. I'ma delete the War and make a necro soon.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:32 AM
New Guy Old Body

My E/Mo is now 15th lvl Completed the Greatest Snowman quest at lvl 13 using all henchies lol
Spyder AMG LCD (2)
Spyder Flash (2)
Raven Primal
Old 12-31-2005, 02:30 PM

Judge and Jury

I forgot to mention, if anyone needs help with a level or a bonus, I've done all the missions and most of the bonuses up to the islands of fire.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:09 PM
Chopper Dave. We Have Uh-Oh

Scrappy if you ever on wouldnt mind a extra hand progressing my Character.