Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Picture and Video Pages
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008, 09:45 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Default Re: Young Gunz Guatemala

You guys need to work on keeping tighter to bunkers, form, and movement.

Things were looking a little sloppy.

Practice makes perfect though.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 04-16-2008, 02:23 AM
THE GAME

Ion guy is playing way too sloppy. He has like 1 1/2 feet of his body sticking out farther than his gun. Your gun should pretty much always be at the edge of your body when you're shooting. Also a lot of your guys play on their knees... this isn't really great. It's much better to be on your feet, in a "powerstance" where you crouch a lot, but keep your feet on the ground. Your knees are really essential to fast movement. Most people snap faster and react to events on field faster when they're in a powerstance. Example: You're playing taco... kneeling. You see a guy run for the snake, and you know nobody on your team has the snake at the moment. You're the closest, but the best counter would be to be in the snake as well so he can't move up and you have an opportunity to bunker him. If you're on your knees, you may not get that chance, because you have to fumble around just to get your feet out from under you. Whereas the powerstance allows you to run for it as soon as you're ready, since your feet are already firmly planted on the ground. Not to mention the wide stance of a powerstance allows for a very large first step, making your run a bit shorter.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:02 AM
Has Been

I agree with what Bigred said, and he basically took everything i was going to say.

I know some spanish, im not the most fluent, but i took it for 4 years in school.
I know what one kid said after he was like "the other way retard" and loled pretty hard!

EDIT:
The people yelling dorito. lolololol i lauged really hard at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:44 AM
THE GAME

I took it for 3 years, and have had a year since I've even thought about it and barely caught any of what they were saying.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Spyder Addict

do-ree-toe!

i understood everything.

"hacelo mierda"

yah u know what that means?

Feedback

The cocker

my babies
Old 04-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Guatemalan paintball flinging monsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossy View Post
I agree with what Bigred said, and he basically took everything i was going to say.

I know some spanish, im not the most fluent, but i took it for 4 years in school.
I know what one kid said after he was like "the other way retard" and loled pretty hard!

EDIT:
The people yelling dorito. lolololol i lauged really hard at that
yea that was the first game of the whole tourney and I was yelling my a** off at adrian the dude in red when he ran the wrong way, it was one of the funniest things id ever seen. I mess around with him for that screw up every weekend. the vids we posted are the 1st 3 games of the tourney and we played about 12. We got a little bit tighter and in the groove of things as the day went on. The kid with the wierd form wasnt holding the gun right because he wasnt using his tank and the one he was using was way way way too long for him.