Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > General Spyder Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2006, 03:06 AM
PB wuver

Question New Imagine.....

Hey all. I recently got an imagine-s cause it was green my favorite color!!!(and cheap!) Made it full auto by adding the jumper pin. Now i wanted to know what i should get in upgrades. I am not really afraid of dropping the money, since i have an a-5 that i put a pretty penny into it to find out the cyclone feeder does not like running on an remote setup at the end of november!

Anyways I was thinking a SP barrel either the freak back with aa front or all all through. Or am i simply wasting my money on a barrel. Main reason for a freak is the AA is .695 (i measured it with a dial caliper was not happy with that) and i am using .689 balls. I know the whole deal of fitting it right so jsut wondering on that spec.

Now the bolt should i go with the acs one or something else?! The trigger frame i not sure if i want to upgrade it yet just because i think i am fine with 13 bps. I can't walk the trigger at all so unless you all know of a board out there that can surpass 13 bps on full auto give me a heads up. (no ramping if at all possible PLZ)

Srping set, I know little to nothing about this since i just got my imainge and from what it sounds like they are for the striker and 1 other thing i do not know of. I am using air not c02 and i assume the imagine is LP since it says it right on the blasted box.

Feed neck hopper area, I know i need a metal feed neck cheap plastic just does not cut anymore, The hopper i am not too keen on as i said b4 i prolly will never go above 13bps unless there is a board out there that can do that for me then i dunno. I mostly am looking for a decent one but not the halo one where you have to shave the edges off cause it is too damned fat.

For now i guess that is it. THis is my second imagine purchased i got one for my brother on xmas and that is where the love relationship came in. Open to any ideas or suggestions.

Last edited by Sivnet : 02-21-2006 at 03:21 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Indian

Default Re: New Imagine.....

You cant go wronge with a freak, Becasue the front realy doesnt matter in the accuracy game, its actuly all in the backs that you use.

You can get an ACS if you want, but some people wouldnt suggest it. But if you do get it you will have to break it in (Push the front back and forth about 300 times)

Umm imagine stock = High pressure just lower then any stock tippmans pressure.

Yes there is a board out there for spyders... Un there a T-board from Scenerio Dreams (spelling sux), You will have to get the board and the T-chip upgrade to get the full auto option, But its well worth the investment becasue it will go from a 13 bps marker to a uncapped marker only limited by you CPS.

Just buy any feedneck that you like the looks that has the holes to fit it. really ther are no suggestions in this area just prefrence.

Simple sand off some of the bottom piece of the Halo and you will be good.

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=1831 <-FEEDBACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwjimmy
Props to thechubbss12......
the appraisal pimp!!!!
http://www.splatsavers.homestead.com/products.html <- buy these headbands!
Old 02-21-2006, 03:38 AM
PB wuver

Yeah i know about that whole deal how the ball can not be touched for the 1st 6-8" other wise your accuracy is gone.

What bolt would you throw out as a suggestion? I mostly read all the reviews on www.pbreview.com to get a feel how everyone thought of something.

Ahh yes the t-board. I will have to get one of those . So then with that said what hopper do i use to keep up with the ROF?
Old 02-21-2006, 04:25 AM

Respected, period.

Bolts I'd go with a Kingman ACS Delrin Bolt, AKA Lightning Bolt, ACP Blue Bolt or if you can find one used an APM Tigershark bolt.

Has for hoppers to keep up with the T Board, Halo B, Reloader B or Vlocity will all do the trick.

Welcome to the forum, the greatest place on earth.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 02-21-2006, 05:43 AM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

Arrow Re: New Imagine.....

Barrel: J&J ceramic or All American -
Board: as you stated, the stock board is just fine. Ramping is for noobs -
Bolt: stock modified, just as good performance as any aftermarket bolt -
Feedneck: CCM low rise, nuff said
Hopper: get an Egg Z-board

Other: HPA, 50 gram micro-switch, quality regulator, quality valve, 32* spring kit, quality trigger, quick disconnect...............

Welcome to teh forums -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 02-21-2006, 09:38 AM
Blood...... :)

1. Barrel---- CP -- Teardrop -- J+J Ceramic -- Dye Xcel
2. Bolt --- ACS Delrin from Kingman
3. Feedneck -- ANS
4. Loader --- Apache (19bps) Evo2 (egg) (17bps) Halo TSA (15bps)
Old 02-22-2006, 04:39 AM
PB wuver

HMMMM. So many choices

You guys keep talking about an eggy i am assuming that mean the evolution loader?

For the barrel i think i might as well go with the jj ceramic, mostly cause the AA looks like it does the same thing but for half the price. Just have to use some rain-x as otter has suggested .

The bolt i am still confused one person said modified. Lets assume for awhile at least i will be shooting w/o eyes and w/o a mech. hopper i do not want to be in chop city. But i hear delrin has deals with not always making a good seal so can i have it narrowed down some?! lol

A reg yes this will be very important since my tank has no out pressure gauge a reg is a MUST.

THink i am going to get that t-board and maybe later add eyes!

EDIT: What is the stock opertating psi of an imagine i couldn't find it in ye old manaul.
REMEBER FOLKS IT IS THE PLAYER THE GUN ONLY HELPS.

Last edited by Sivnet : 02-22-2006 at 04:47 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:57 AM
Bling Bling Bling

the stock psi is between 800psi and 850psi.

and yes an Eggy is the evolution hopper, if you hear it called a Zeggy, that is an Evolution that has a Z-Board in it.

I have a Delrin ACS bolt and have had no issues with it. Even not broken in I did not chop paint. My .02

HacKeR

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 07:17 AM
ECLIPSE FTW

ya i would get the evo 2 hopper, maybe not a z-board till, later but if you want, you can buy it now, its only like 15 bucks anyway, also get the J&J ceramic, great barrel, and to top it off, get the delrin ACS bolt and t-board, you should be all set.

you could get a halo b or reloader b, but you might run into double feeding problems because the stock ball detent is not strong enough to hold back the force of a halo.

so ya, i say egg2, J&J barrel, t-board, and delrin ACS bolt.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ TRUST ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ( + 12, - 0 )

Blue Dynasty ION - HP PMI 68/45 - Smoke Vlocity
ULTIMATE PAINTBALL INC.

www.ultimatepaintballgeorgia.com
Old 02-22-2006, 09:17 AM
Scenario Junkie

Whats the T-board going for now days?? (I could look it up, but im lazy azz today...)