Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2008, 12:46 PM

Default what a beast

brought home my new vs3, took the co2 filter out and lubed it with SP sleek and gave it a test. my first electric gun so i was a little weary but i set it to what i thought was 275 but ended up being 250 psi, wow was it ever fast. i got bored later on and decided to run another hopper threw, still at 250 psi and i was shooting lines of paint, freaking great itwas worth every penny

later on id like to
-change the smart parts sleek after a few cases out for the hater sauce i bought when i picked up the gun
-get a color kit, probibly yellow but maybe red
-the vs 14" barrel, is it just the tip or a whole barrel?
-new J&J 14
- maybe a fasta but the egg3 let me shoot ropes so idk
-feedneck
-bolt, id rather have a metal bolt to clean/lube then the stock, i dont like it or the idea, i cleaned out little pieces of bolt that got shaved off by the body lol, any suggestions?

theres also a web site or link i was on that had the co2 filter tip and it also has a tip on drilling out the front block or something, ill search later but if anybody has that link it would be great?.

anyways a great, fast gun and i would have never bought it without doing my research on this site, thanks everyone its sick

-MR1: trinity feedneck, mr series 16" riffled, no co2 filter, macro line, 48/3000 steely, remote coil. soon: j&j 16"-20", mr series stock.

IF YOUR PARENTS DONT PAY FOR YOU TO PLAY PAINTBALL PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG
Old 02-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

Default Re: what a beast

Fastas aren't as fast as they say, they cant. Get 20bps, I tested mine, I'd get a freak barrel sys, they are bad, the tip is just for show and won't get very much more accuracy. There are only two bolts made for the vs right now, on by shocktech and another by alamo city, im pretty sure they are both delrin, as far ss upgrades I'd go with a tadoe board with a musashi 7 chip, and a new reg with an adapter, and a new ASA, that is really all you need verything else is great stock, a color is nice makes it look distinguished, like a young michael Jackson kinda look
also rig a magnetic return
Old 02-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Spyder Addict

get a shocktech vs bolt. Huge improvement over acp. I had both and I love my shocktech.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spray and pray View Post
get a shocktech vs bolt. Huge improvement over acp. I had both and I love my shocktech.
isnt it delrin with an aluminam core, what all does it give you
Old 02-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Spyder Addict

less kick, greater accuracy, and better consistency. It is expensive and amazing. the aluminum only holds the two delrin parts of the bolt together.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:31 PM

michael Jackson lmao, fastas are cheap compared to a velocity i believe. i love the evo 3 for some reason and it works wonders on my mr1 thats why i was thinking of a new hopper for a new gun.

not sure about a board or chip just yet, ill more then likely look into it but i had no idea how wild electric guns were till now, still lots of getting use to.

is the magnetic return how you set the rocking trigger really senitive, some on here said they had theres set sensitive, i was thinking i might move the lil screws in the trigger to the middel hole and see what happens but i really have no idea if it would be better or not because it seems like im very close to haveing the trigger trip both points just buy touching one then letting go, how do you guys set them? inner or outer holes? make the stops actually hit?

id like to buy a freak kit and then just buy the new back and leave it on the vs3 but i need another or bigger air tank first

ya they both have delrin

-MR1: trinity feedneck, mr series 16" riffled, no co2 filter, macro line, 48/3000 steely, remote coil. soon: j&j 16"-20", mr series stock.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:10 PM

would it be ok to put a light film of hater sauce on the bolt? would it swell? or would it just mess with the eyes? like put a film on and cloud them up

Old 02-15-2008, 07:48 PM

picked up a red body kits and a macro line kit tonight. the vs3 now has a red macro line on it, pain in the but at first but i got it. i bought the kit because i pinched my mr1 line and it had a red line in it so i thought w/e lets do it lol
will get pics soon but i still may order a sick body before summer

Old 03-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Knows all... Fixes all!!!

fasta works completely fine... it has no problems keeping up, i run it on my ego 7 with no problems, never jammed, never skipped a shot... there are no magnetic returns on spyder trigger frames...
Old 03-24-2008, 12:48 PM

that's why I said rig, I love mag returns look up on otters website