Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2008, 05:46 AM
Don't dis spyder cuz ill dis you about your gun

Default Re: Buy and building a new VS1

So, i need reviews, from every point of view, weather its a noob, an average paintball player, or a veteran of paintball whos used more guns than they know what to do with
*EDIT* Trust me ive seen horrible reviews, like when you give a noob an SLG and he thinks its the best thing since sliced bread
Old 03-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Pimp Luscious

Well, hopefully my review won't sound too noobish. I'll let you know, my RS's fate is in FedEx's hands now according to my morning e-mails.

Time to play the waiting game....

-Reschke
Old 03-09-2008, 06:24 AM

ugh, the waitning game, monday will not last any longer
Old 03-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Pimp Luscious

I had a buddy of mine who back in the day had the ultimate answer to the waiting game.

He had just ordered his Angel all tricked out from Warped, the works, Intellifeed on his Revvy, the little air tubes Warped Angels had back then, Warped milling, custom Ano, that new "fang" trigger that was popular...he was even getting some boomsticks annoed to match his Angel. And this was one of the oooold Angels too. One of the ones that only had a single goldish trigger and the single green/red LED in back.

Anyways, once Warped finished it and he got notified it was on the way, he just threw a party all week long. He drank beer and BBQed, just about every waking moment of that week until his gun arrived.

He said it was the best week ever, topped off by his custom Warped Angel arriving. I don't doubt it. But then again most of us didn't work from home for daddy's company. Jerk.

Yeah, I'm not bitter about it.

-Reschke

(In all seriousness, he was a good guy, kind of sad I lost touch with him when I stopped playing 5yrs ago, and it was one sweet gun. I played a couple 10-mans with it after he went the way of a even more upped Mini-Cocker. Some of us just aren't lucky to live that good life.)
Old 03-09-2008, 12:14 PM

sad thing is i gotta go to skool all day tomarrow or else thats deffinatly what id be doing, we west ky boys no how to throw parties
Old 03-24-2008, 05:53 PM
New Guy

the trinity trigger will fit. No grips are available which sux. I could get my VS1 to operate at about 450-525psi stock with no recocking issues. If you buy any internals. the New designs or 32degrees valve, you'll have to do some drilling to make the set screw fit. other than that you pretty much have a good list of stuff to do.