Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Sales Corner
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2008, 08:19 AM

Default Outragously Large Sale: Markers/Electronics

Here's another Electronics/paintball/goodies listing. Hopefully it all sells quickly.

RULES:
You came here, you ship first...end of discussion.
If I say it works, it works.
I'm not that interested in trades, but it doesn't hurt to offer.

SO HERE ARE THE GOODIES

First is a computer I built. It's got a Celeron D 320 processor, ATI Radeon 9600 (256 MB) video, 512 mb RAM, DVD-RW and a CD-ROM Drive. It has a 350 watt power supply, integrated LAN and Audio. It also has a fresh-formatted 130 GB Hard drive. I built this last summer to run as a server, but I never got around to it. It's a great computer for browsing the internet, light to moderate gaming, word processing, or for handling music. The Radeon 9600 video card allows for either VGA or DVI hookup. All of this has been put into a Compaq mid-tower case. The only thing that doesn't work is the front USB ports and the HDD indicator light. This could be yours for $200 shipped.

Next is a Dell computer I picked up at NDSU's surplus sale. It has an 800 mhz P3, CD-ROM, integrated video, LAN, Audio, and a 10GB HD. The Hard drive will be freshly formatted. I've used this as a portable audio source (I have all of my audio on my external HD) and it worked great. It's a very small case, and it'd work good for word processing and browsing the internet as well! Looking to get $100 shipped out of it.

Here's the big-dawg. It's been named SUPERCOMPUTER and rightfully so. It's got a AMD Athlon-64 3400+ Processor, 1 GB of RAM, ATI Radeon x1300 (512mb) video card, NEC DVD-RW, 500 Watt power suppy, and a 250 GB HD. It's been a great computer for browsing the net, word processing, file sorting, and it'll hold it's own in gaming. This computer is perfect for bringing to LAN parties because the case has a handle on the top of it. Here you can own a great gaming computer for $350 bucks shipped.

Next is a Pioneer DEH-10 Head unit. I bought it for my '74 Torino, but have decided to go with an FM transmitter instead. (gotta keep the interior original, it was too nice to hack up). So here it is, I've never actually tested it myself, but was assured it worked. It can be had for $35 Shipped.

Here is a pair of JL Audio 6w0-8s. I've used these for midbasses as well as subs, and they are AWESOME! For only being 6.5" big, their magnets are huge and they do bump. These are relatively rare to come across, but I don't need them anymore. The only thing wrong with them is the trim ring on the one is gross, but nothing mechanically wrong. I'd take $100 shipped for the pair.

And last is my trusty old Pioneer Receiver. I've used it as a home stereo amp for the past 4 years and have had NO problems with it at all. It'll easily drive my 2 12" 3 way floorstanding speakers. It'll come with the remote. I'm looking to get $75 Shipped out of it.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:21 AM

Default Re: Outragously Large Sale: Markers/Electronics

CCI Phantom: Right Feed, Rear Air, Black, Nickel barrel. This is one of the cheapest Phantom's on the net. It has a couple nicks, but nothing bad...$160 shipped with a first class mailed MO.

Kingman Hammer: right Feed, rear air, Silver, Stock barrel. This is another great little pump, works wonders. I hate to sell it, it's in great shape other than some of the paint peeling on the frame. $65 shipped with a first class mailed MO.

Kingman Hammer: Modified body to be vertical feed. Black. Stock crownpoint barrel. This pump is pretty beat up, but it still functions alright It might need a little tuning. $40 Shipped with a first class mailed MO.

Aerostar Assassinator: All black nelson based pump. It has the aluminum pump arm, and has battle grips. All it needs is 2 new frame screws. This is a relatively rare pump, but again, I need cash. I'll take $70 Shipped with first class mailed MO.

Trracer/Maverick: I'm not entirely sure on this one, I just got it a little while ago. It looks like a Trracer or Maverick, but I'm not sure. All black, minor scratching, needs nothing but a new owner. I'll take $60 shipped with a first class mailed MO for it.

Standard body Automag 68 Classic: This is a nice marker, it's got a benchmark expansion chamber on it, and all steel braided air lines. Single Trigger. I've only used it a little, but it's an indestructable marker. Don't have a barrel to sell with it. It can be had for $125 shipped with a first class mailed MO.

Powerfeed Right Automag 68 Classic: Another nice marker, double trigger frame, no air lines. Again, no barrel. It's got a blue rail and foregrip. It needs some tuning on the sear (something isn't quite right).This one could be had for $100 shipped with a first class mailed MO.

Minimag: Grey, single trigger. has an 8" Taso barrel I believe. $140 shipped with a first class mailed MO.

Spyder Compact: Just a nasty old spyder, it works good, just doesn't look that good. First $25 shipped with a first class mailed MO will get it.

THANKS FOR LOOKING, Ebay and PBN Feedback available by request

Last edited by pudamobile : 08-06-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 AM

Uppity!
Old 10-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Spyder Addict

Is the unmodified Hammer and Trracer still for sale? Do you have pics of either of these? Interested.