Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2008, 01:26 PM

Default More Cocking Problems :(

I recently posted on the forums about issues (cocking) and it turns out that I got a faulty battery. Now the problem is that it will uncock about every five shots on my VS2. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Im a beginner so please speak in English. Maybe a link would be very helpful. Thanks
Old 01-24-2008, 01:29 PM

Default Re: More Cocking Problems :(

Do I need to lubricate it maybe? If so, what kind should I get and where should I put it. Its running at about 250psi.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Spyder Addict

When I was breaking in the stock reg I had mine running at 275 psi. get some gold cup and put it on the striker. Pull the bolt pin up and move the bolt back and forth without firing the gun. The problem may be with the bolt getting stuck on the detents. If none of that works open up the reg, throw some oil on the orings, and take out the little gold filter. Let me know if any of that works.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:48 PM

Is this gold stuff a lubricator? Do you know any good sites on how to disasemble the gun. Also to increase the psi to 275 is it the Allen key hole by the on/off switch.
Old 01-24-2008, 01:50 PM
The King Of All VS2's

Your Not Re Cocking Because Your Regulator Is Not Broken In. I Assume That This Gun Is Kinda New. If Not Please Correct Me. But When You First Get A Vs2 The Regulator/ASA Is Not Broken In. You Must Turn Your Pressure Up To Around 250-285 PSI. You Are Gunna Have To Go Through About A Case Worth Of Air Or A Little More To Break The Regulator In. After It Is Broken In You Will Be Able To Lower The Pressure To Around 210 PSI.

[FS/T]Core2Quad Rig

*!VS2 Owners Group!*

From PbNation
"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 32 seconds."
Old 01-24-2008, 02:09 PM

Your right it is new. So what you are saying is turn up my psi and let it brake in and then I won't have to keep on recocking it after about 5 shots. So keep on shooting until it won't uncock itself?
Old 01-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Spyder Addict

yes, the gold cup is oil. open up the reg, take out the filter, and put it back together without the filter in there. Put your pressure at 280 psi and with the filter out fire 1500ish shots. after that you can lower your pressure like vs2king said.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:00 PM
The King Of All VS2's

You Dont Have To Put Oil In It Right Now. Since Your Marker Is New You Will Just First Have To Break It In. When You Have Broken It In. Take Spray And Pray's Advice And Put Oil In The Asa. Personally I Have Never Oiled Any One Of The Markers I Have Owned And My Markers Perform Flawlessly.

[FS/T]Core2Quad Rig

*!VS2 Owners Group!*

From PbNation
"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 32 seconds."
Old 01-24-2008, 03:11 PM

So basicly I keep on firing and recocking it until it stops uncocking itself. I'll also have the psi turned up as well
Old 01-24-2008, 03:21 PM
The King Of All VS2's

If You Turn The PSI Up To About 280PSI And Dont Shoot Fast Then Recocking Wont Be A Problem. Recocking Is From The Regulator Not Recharging Fast Enough To Have The Air Recock The Stiker.

[FS/T]Core2Quad Rig

*!VS2 Owners Group!*

From PbNation