Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2008, 12:36 PM
PAiNt-BALLER!!

Unhappy paint everywhere!!

i played speed ball for the first time with my MR2 and after the day was over my gun had paint all over it. during the last game i noticed that i was pullin the trigger more times that i was actually shooting i didnt come uncocked or any thing because i would just shoot more and the paint would come out in a slower rate.. this morning i took everything apart and cleand it soi hope this will not happen again should i be worried? also i might got paint in the trigger holes where the trigger goes into the whole trigger body how do i clean that?
Old 01-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Not too new guy

Default Re: paint everywhere!!

I think you're battery was probably dying. Thats what it sounds like at least. Just charge it back up and you should be ok.

To get paint out of any little holes try using paper towel and a tooth pick or something similar. You should be ok though once you clean everything off.

<<XX PILOT OWNERS CLUB # 36 XX>>

The Official Manual Thread

Spyder Feedback
PBN Feedback
Old 01-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Does not consider being a noob anymore but probably can be corrected....Very Quickly

did it work well as a speedball gun?

Kingman MR2 <Dookie
Apex Barrel
Stock Bolt
ultimate paintball clamping feedneck.
Stock everything else so far.
18v Fasta Hopper < dookie
HALO V35
Old 01-24-2008, 02:26 PM
PAiNt-BALLER!!

well i know i wasnt the battery becasue right after that i was dry firing for a while after acouple shots it was fine but i think everyhting will be fine

and i was happy with my gun in speedball becase i was using a arc hopper which is gravity fed and i was using burst most of the time and it was perfect but the only thing is that i took the wrong barrel when i left my house i was using the stock one wich is not that good..also i decided to take of the rail thats on the gun because i realized when i was playing i could aim better without it and without a scope same with the butt stock i just took it off and it was perfect =]
Old 01-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Does not consider being a noob anymore but probably can be corrected....Very Quickly

I usually play woodsball without my stock. I don't like my remote coil anymore

Kingman MR2 <Dookie
Apex Barrel
Stock Bolt
ultimate paintball clamping feedneck.
Stock everything else so far.
18v Fasta Hopper < dookie
HALO V35
Old 01-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Mountian Dew sponsored

its best to use a high end loader on the mr2 even if you don't shoot fast. a blind gun capped at 25 bps is kind of quick.

also what you were experiencing with the whole fire twice in one pull thing is trigger bounce. This common in markers, but an issue with blind guns. adjus the trigger farther from the trigger frame and that should help some.

my advice, save up and get a halo or vlocity, you can find plenty used for less than the $100 price on the new ones.

gl and enjoy your mr
Old 01-24-2008, 04:14 PM
PAiNt-BALLER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnk
also what you were experiencing with the whole fire twice in one pull thing is trigger bounce. This common in markers, but an issue with blind guns.
well im pretty sure its wasnt trigger bounce becase i could hear the trigger click like if it was uncocked...and what do u mean by blind guns?
Old 01-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Mountian Dew sponsored

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingny
well im pretty sure its wasnt trigger bounce becase i could hear the trigger click like if it was uncocked...and what do u mean by blind guns?
eyeless markers, blind guns do move quicker than guns with eyes because there is no bolt delay when you pull the trigger,

if you have a faster hopper it won't be as much as an issue. I don't kno what it is the mr2 is my only marker that has outshot every hopper i put on this sucker. But then agian im a speedball player and my mr2 has a upped custom trigger along with a lighter switch.

my halo couldn't keep up, my eggy does fine for a while, and my vlocity seems to be doing a better job.