Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2008, 01:09 PM

Default what gun is this. classic,elite??

im not sure the exact model of it, it looks like a elite but the line doesnt go into the front of the lower tube it goes in like the classic. works great, i rebuilt it but has a small leak at the front of the lower tube, o ring on the piece the screws in is mint and teflon tape fixed it 98% but i need something better, i was thinking automotive gasket maker around the threads but i think co2 might eat it up??

-MR1: trinity feedneck, mr series 16" riffled, no co2 filter, macro line, 48/3000 steely, remote coil. soon: j&j 16"-20", mr series stock.

IF YOUR PARENTS DONT PAY FOR YOU TO PLAY PAINTBALL PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG
Old 01-23-2008, 01:10 PM

Default Re: what gun is this. elite??

its just wire loom over the hose, incase somebody wondered lol. i want to put some type of expanson chamber on it and use it as a front grip to but need to fix the leak first. has classic grip frame also. its still stock except what you see in the pics. im basing my info on the pics from the new spyder ad in magazines

-MR1: trinity feedneck, mr series 16" riffled, no co2 filter, macro line, 48/3000 steely, remote coil. soon: j&j 16"-20", mr series stock.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:36 PM

its the classic
Old 01-23-2008, 01:49 PM

awsome. i did not find anything on the net that might help. just got off the phone with the gun tech and he said the spring for the cup seal may be the issue

Old 01-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Hawkeye Luv

that's a Spyder (Original) from the mid-90's. looks like it's in pretty good shape. it also looks like you're in need of a new ball detent cover, those plastic ones never held up.

Misc. SALE - Cocker parts, Ion spares, Spyder barrels, Stingray & more!
Old 01-28-2008, 12:22 PM

i have the broke piece. i will glue it back in and try and make it look new again by filling in the crack. it works mint

Old 02-05-2008, 05:14 PM

does anybody have a tip or part that will cut down the kick in this gun, it just slams when you cock then fire, a really hard hit. my mr1 has a pretty hard hit to. yes they are clean and lubed i baby the friggin thing lol

Old 02-05-2008, 06:37 PM
not a nublet, sheesh.

You can use a lighter striker and or bolt, thats the cheapest/most direct way.

Going full LP is the ultimate solution though.
Trinity Front block
IPS Sunbear Bolt
Dark Horizon titanium striker

Green/silver VSC CCI Phantom

Red/Black PMR SE
Old 02-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

i get jealous whenever i see someone with a classic (especially aodsnyper's!!!)

grats on the find! how much did you get it for?
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 02-06-2008, 09:41 AM

$40, it use to belong to my friend when he started but it got sold, then i bought it from the guy it was sold to for my first gun. i went and bought a tank, hopper and oil, stripped it figured out how to clean and how it works then i played 3 thimes with and said no, and picked up an mr1. then my gf painted the body red after i told her it was going to look stupid and never right but i let her go so i could prove her wrong and what do you know a month later i stripped the red paint off, pulled out the rusted/brokein co2 filters, greased/oiled it and its sitting here till she wants to use it, although now she thinks that a vs3 will suit her better lmao im still getting use to it