Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2006, 09:59 PM
You're a noob.

Default Re: Support Thread version 2.0

ok i will try that. thanks!
Old 01-04-2006, 04:14 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Did back last night! Off night tonight! Gonna rent a movie, tear apart my Timmy to get it ready for it's extreme makeover and then crash!

JB.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:44 AM
still wants a green name

I'm trying to work my butt off to make Eagle Scout before I turn 16 and get a lot of distractions (3 W's: Wheels, Work, Women). I'm doing a merit badge called Personal Fitness right now and you have to keep a scheduele of a workout plan for 90 days and show improvement in fitness testing. I'm just getting started and it seems to be the hardest part. I think after I get into a routine it will just get done and I wont have to remind myself about it.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:07 AM

Once you make out the routine and get going on it you should be fine. Just keep it in your head that it need's to be done!

JB.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Weeeee!

I gotta get back into an excercise routine also. I was walking during lunch over the summer but that stopped as soon as I made excuses not to do it anymore.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:39 PM
wat

I rode a mile again tonight on the bike just for kicks..soon I may start running, haven't decided yet.
Old 01-04-2006, 08:40 PM
You're a noob.

if you like soccer and have buddies who play, you can always try and join an indoor team. greatest workout you will ever have from running.
Old 01-05-2006, 05:39 AM

Respected, period.

I'm not back into my routine yet. I've been really tired lately and just haven't felt up to going to the gym. Unfortunately this is a bad time of the year for me with the cooler weather and all the flu that goes around, I usually end up in the hospital. However its been 4 years since I've been in the hospital and I don't plan on ending that streak anytime soon.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-05-2006, 05:44 AM

Yeah this time of year suck's. I'm congested bigtime. I'm not sick at all I feel fine just congested. Last night was an off night but it's leg's tonight!

JB.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:50 AM

Ugh. All this activity is depressing me...

Alright, I'll toss my story into the mix, because I really do need to do something about this.

I've NEVER been thin. Not once in my life. But my weight wasn't too bad in school. But now that I've been out of high school and working, buying a home, getting married, all that jive, my weight has kind of sky-rocketed over the past few years. I used to lift with some friends, and I was always satisified with my strength, but I have nothing when it comes to cardio.

I'm 6'2" tall, and I currently weight around 280 lbs. Yeah, I play back. I think healthy for me would be way down around 200 or so pounds. Which is a LONG way off. 80 pounds worth of off. Last year over the summer, I started working out.

My dad weighed in close to what I do, and he lost better than 100 pounds, doing the Power90 program. So I thought - hey cool. I can do that too. So I bought the program, and started into it. I made it to about day 50ish and lost my will power. I wasn't seeing much in the way of weight loss, but the energy gain was great, and I could see some new definition in my arms and legs. I don't know why I gave up on it, I just did.

I wasn't seeing weight loss, because I can't diet. I suck at it. I've had a horrible diet my entire life, and I have a hell of a time changing it. I think that if I got back into the Power90 program, AND was able to pull off some dieting, then I would be able to make something of it. Problem is, I just don't have the motiviation. My wife & I recently bought a new home, so I'm trying to keep up with it as far as repairs go, and I don't get home till 6 or 7 at night. Then I'm asleep around 11, and up for work at 7 the next morning. I know I could fit in exercise if I really tried, but it's just getting that motivation.

...sorry for the book there guys. ...I just need to find the motivation...