Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2006, 05:31 AM
Weeeee!

Default Re: Support Thread version 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingshadow
Dre, you and I will lose this weight together, k?
K it's a plan.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 01-03-2006, 06:06 AM

Respected, period.

My meal planning and hardcore working out isn't going to start until next week. That way I can start my workout plan at the beginning of the week. I have a friend that stopped by my house yesterday and told me that he wants to start going to the gym. So he is going to get a membership to my gym and start lifting with me. Always nice to have another person to workout with. Tonight is volleyball so I'm going to do that and maybe a chest workout afterwards.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-03-2006, 07:48 AM
Guy with the Dragun

I used to try and get as many Phys Ed classes as i could, but soon as i graduated, I did nothing, I barely leave the house, and the most exercise i do is running up and down the stairs. I havent run/exercised in over 6 months and Im breathing harder than normal running up the stairs now. Weights will do squat for you, I was doing moderate lifting but minimum running. But it helps me to work on the image before i start working on the endurance
Originally Posted by druid
well...CO2 (or Carbon Dioxide) remains CO2 until trees turn it into Oxygen. So...if there aren't any trees in your tank...it should be fine
hmmm, so if i put a tree in a co2 tank, then it will turn into.... HPA!!!!
Old 01-03-2006, 08:22 PM
wat

I rode a mile around my neighborhood tonight, it seems measley but I really did it to clear my head more than anything. I think I want to start doing it everynight though and progressing farther distances, and eventually start running. It's a start. If it wasn't 38 degrees outside I would've ridden a bit more, but the cold air made my chest hurt and my eyes water like I was crying so I stopped.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Weeeee!

I ate semi good today. Not my usual junk that I put in my body. Also drank more water. Temped to drink the apple juice in the fridge or maybe pop a can of the Diet Coke but I guess I'll suck on this bottled water instead.
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
Old 01-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

I didn't really cheat until just about an hour ago. Had some Goldfish crackers and 2 poptarts (1 package.) Didn't exercise either. I've been pretty pooped lately...I know, excuses excuses...

However, I was on my feet all day and walking around. Maybe that offset the crackers and poptarts...

I've GOT to get started on exercising again...
Old 01-03-2006, 09:38 PM
You're a noob.

Here's my story:

One year ago I measured in at about 5' 11" and 130 lbs. Yeah...I was a scrawny boy.

After working out for a while I got to the point where I put on about 10 lbs of weight from mostly muscle.

I got injured from soccer about 3 months ago, and I wasn't able to work out until about 3 weeks ago. I've lost a lot of weight from being sick lately and from lack of working out to keep the muscle on.

I'm so out of shape right now and indoor soccer season is just starting up, starts tomorrow.

Do you guys have any suggestions for making my workout more rewarding as far as muscle gain? I know a lot of people take suppliments, but I have no idea what ones are safe and which ones work and the cost ect...

thanks
Old 01-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Weeeee!

Yeah eat. Honestly try eating a can of tuna and some form of carbs every 2 to 3 hours and you will pack on some weight. My carbs of choice when I was intending to pack on weight was white rice. If you don't like the taste of tuna try chicken breast. Buy a pack at the store and then Broil it in the oven with very little salt and it should last you a few days and use that to pack on some lbs. Then there is always the protien shakes you can drink to add a few more calories to your diet but those can get pretty expensive and same thing that a $.45 can of tuna can do.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:50 PM
You're a noob.

I forgot to add...

I eat a lot. im not even kidding i eat more than most of the kids i know at school. I usually get two full lunches at school, and also double breakfasts.

im guessing my metabol. is just too fast.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Weeeee!

Might want to throw in a weight gain shake in between all that eating. That might help with the added pounds.