Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2006, 09:16 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Re: Support Thread version 2.0

Sorry for not posting. I've been much more active over the past month or so. I try to run as often as I can (about 3 miles each time - although it's usually run for a while then walk, then run - not running all the way through - yet!) Usually the job or the weather keeps me from running. I manage to go about 3-4 times a week between Sundays.

Started biking about 10 miles with the family. I'd go more, but by the time we get that far, the girls are pooped out so we just go home!

I went to the Dr. this week and found out I had gained about 35 -40 pounds back that I lost in the big slim down, so I have new resolve to get back out there and exercise. When and if I ever start playing paintball again, I want to be slim and trim and fit and in shape when I do!
Old 05-07-2006, 11:37 AM

Respected, period.

Well, I'm going to attempt to go back to the gym tomorrow. My doctor told me that I need to take it very easy and just do cardio for the first week or two to build my staminia. They don't want me to over do it so I don't get sick again.

I've had pneumonia 3 times now this year. Had a chest X-Ray about 2 weeks ago because I was having horrible rib pains and I had pneumonia. Luckily this time they didn't have to put me in the hospital. Hopefully the third times the charm and I won't have anymore problems. My doctor said its going to be tough. I asked if she had any idea as to when I might be able to get back out on the paintball field. After a short chuckle she said, "Don't plan on anytime soon."

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 05-29-2006, 01:20 PM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Good luck Shunut in bouncing back into a routine!

I'm staying steady. I'm right at 160 but I'm bigger if that makes sense. Feeling pretty good right now.

I work out at my work now as we have a complete gym there. Pretty nice I get off at 6 and work out afterwards.

JB.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:41 PM

Respected, period.

Thanks JB. I've been back in the gym for about 2 weeks now and I'm going to attempt to play volleyball tomorrow. We'll see how that goes and hopefully I can get back to lifting weights pretty soon here.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 07-04-2006, 08:08 PM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

I've lost a little weight around 158 now. Just been going and going all summer but still workout as much as I can. Everything is getting proportioned the way I want though. After summer is over I'll start bulking up and putting on more muscle but I'm pretty happy where I'm at right now.

On a side note I went on a Controlled labs Green Bulge/White Blood cycle about a month and a half ago. I got ridiculously strong. Everything went up except my bench and I hit about 163 lb's (I was 159-160 before I started the one month cycle) and stayed the same bodyfat area. Good stuff if anybody was curious about trying it out.

JB.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:40 PM
12/26/03

vike for your running problems do this... It isnt about distance, it about endurance. Run, or job rather for an hour straight. Dont count the distance... justt time. After awhile start tryin to run 3 miles consectuivley.

you will succeed, money back guarentee .
Old 07-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Respected Player

Hey guys, looks like theres alot of people who know what thier talking about in this thread, kind of forgot about the existance of this threat to be honest! lol

But, I need some help myself this time. My goal is to get strong, alot stronger than what I am. I mean, I want to be ripped basically.

I havent gone lifting in a loong time, so I'm nowhere near as strong as I used to be, but heres what I could do the last time I went to the gym.

Curl: 70 lbs.
Bench:100 lbs.
Incline bench press- 90 lbs
Tricep Extension w/cable - 40 lbs
I also used another machine that worked my traps, and I could do 90 lbs on that.
---This is all at the local gym too btw--

The only kind of "supplements" I'm taking are the occasional vitamin pill, and the protein plus power bars. Any other reccomendations as to other supplements?

Also, what is the best way to warm your muscles up? I keep hearing different methods and I'm not sure which will benefit me the most. Also, how much weight should each set be upped to achieve the most effective workout? I usually try and do 3 sets of each exercise that I do.

What are some other exercises that I should incorporate with my daily exercises? I want my arms and chest alot stronger, as well as my back too. I plan on increasing my endurance as well this summer, and I have plans for strengthening up my legs as well. Thanks guys.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:28 PM

Respected, period.

I've been back in the gym for a while now. Slowly gaining back what I lost, I have a long road ahead of me. I haven't started back on any supplements yet but I plan on doing that soon.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 07-10-2006, 10:16 AM

Respected, period.

I'm going to start taking supplements again. I'm back in to a good rhythm and working out is becoming a habit again.

I need some help though. I need a good weightgainer. I've used, in the past, Mass Tech by Muscle Tech and Myo Plex Plus Deluxe by EAS. I won't use anything X-Rated or Muscle Milk, so please don't suggest those. Any suggestions on what I should use?

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 07-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I mow grass

my stepdad uses slimfast high protein, drinks one before he works out, then has a small dinner. he has lost 30 lbs and has gained alot of muscle mass.