FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2006, 04:27 PM
New Guy Old Body

Default Re: Support Thread version 2.0

thx QAZ
Old 03-16-2006, 06:18 PM

Respected, period.

Well, I'm back to where I started when I joined the gym in January of last year, 2005. I was 137 lbs the first day I went in and I'm 137 lbs once again. At my peak I hit 160 lbs. I have a PICC line in my arm still and will for probably another 2-3 weeks. I'm going to start doing some cardio and leg exercises next week, my doctor said I could do that stuff as long as they are light. I'd like to start some weight gainers but I'm diabetic and right now with all my meds my bloodsugars have been crazy. So, if I was to add the weight gainers my bloodsugars would be even more out of wack. I drink weight gainers/protein shakes regularly when I'm healthy and have no problem keeping my bloodsugars under control while on them. So I'm looking forward to being done with these meds so I can get back on them and gain this weight back. I guess it was a good thing that I got my weight up to 160, if I hadn't and still lost the same amount of weight I'd be down around 110-115 lbs now. Sucks though that all that hard work is gone in the blink of an eye. Enough about me, how is everybody else doing?

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 03-20-2006, 06:08 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Good luck Shunut I'm sure you will do well.

In January I did nothing but eat/sleep/lift and got up to 162. I can't do that again as now I have tournament's all the way till november and yeah it takes a toll on ya but hopefully I can get up to the mid 160's by summer at a low bodyfat percentage.

I've been sick with the flu a few week's back and now sick with congestion again.

Still sitting around 160 but not at the bodyfat I was at. Kinda weird as I figured I'd be lower. No biggie though I'll bounce back soon.

Coughing my lung's out at the moment but gonna go workout tonight.

JB.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:12 AM

Respected, period.

I just wish I could get back to it now. I have this stupid IV in my arm for probably about 2-3 more weeks so I can't lift. The first time I got out of the hospital, was discharged from home health care and was given the okay to go back to the gym. However, I had no desire to do so, I went but I didn't enjoy it like I usually do. Right now I want to go back so bad so I can get back to where I was, so maybe I am finally getting to where I should be health wise. Good luck in all your tourney's JB.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 03-31-2006, 02:24 PM

Respected, period.

Well, went to the doctor yesterday and everything is looking up. My last day of IV therapy is Monday!!!! Finally. They will take my PICC line out Tuesday. After that, its back to the gym. I've been going a couple times a week but I've only been doing light cardio and light leg exercises. How is everyone else doing?

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 03-31-2006, 02:30 PM
xXH4Cker

I finally reached my goal. My goal was to get below ~5 percent body fat. Im now, my doctors say, 3% body fat. I weigh right now 147 and am 5'6".
Old 03-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Good news Shunut! Glad to hear it's going well for you. Also, congrats NB Hacker...

I've been running at least 4 times a week (sometimes more) for a little more than a month since it's been pretty nice out, drinking my protein shake for lunch and my protein rich breakfast, but actually gained 5 more pounds. It's pretty disheartening....

Been having problems while running though. My lower back absolutely KILLS me after awhile, to the point of almost needing to lay down. I don't think it's weak abs, because I was doing them pretty religiously for awhile. Quit doing them about 3 weeks ago though.

I honestly think it stems back to seperating my shoulder a few years ago. I've never felt comfortably since that happened. My legs would usually really hurt after the accident, and I felt awkward. I guess I could have thrown my body off center in the accident, but danged if I want to start going to a chiro.....they don't fix you, they maintain you so you have to keep coming back.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Forget Sexy, I'm Back.

woo...finally got my fat and lazy self back here :P ...actually after a break of slacking on my exercising i just started working out with some guys at the fire house as part of an Explorers Post...looking to go to EMT school in a few months so my friend told me i should join and learn. Nothing to lose esp. with it being free

you better love what you do or there is no use doing it.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:43 AM
10/19/03

OMG 2 weeks without a post, what's happening guys??!?! lol
Here's some new quick, healthy breakfasts I got in an email this morning that I wanted to share: 7 Breakfasts in 5 Minutes.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:39 AM

Respected, period.

I've been almost completely inactive so I haven't had anything to post. I went to the gym on Tuesday and did the treadmill for 15 mins at 3.8mph. I also did some very light chest exercises. I've just lost so much and I feel so week and unsteady that its hard to get into the gym. I think there is something more going on with me than the doctor's do. I feel so shaky all the time, if I hold my had out in front of me it looks like I've using a jackhammer all day, you know like the cartoons shake after they use one. My feet get this cramps in them where my toes curl up and lock that way. Its very painful and I have to manual uncurl my toes. Also, I twitch a lot, like my legs, arms and back mainly. I've told my doctors all this and they have nothing to say about it and say that all my blood test look perfectly normal so they won't go any further than that. I don't know. I don't recognize all these symptoms as anything that I've ever dealt with while I was working in the medical field. Unfortunately I never did a lot of work in the neurological field so I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to try to start going to the gym again more regularly and see if that helps. Well see.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations