Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2006, 04:40 AM
I wanna be formal but I'm here to party!

Default Re: Support Thread version 2.0

I did not work my leg's last night and it wasn't even about the toe. Got home laid down for a "quick" nap and woke up about 31/2 hour's later! Just been going and going all week I guess it caught up to me! Last week I had a pathetic workout and this week no leg workout even though I might do double duty tonight since I don't plan on doing a darn thing this weekend and can allow myself to heal but dunno yet.

Arm's (and maybe leg's) tonight.
Either that or leg's tonight and I'll just do arm's saturday morning!

JB.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:03 AM

Respected, period.

I know how you feel JB, I've been exhausted lately. I went to the gym last night and played a little volleyball but didn't get to workout at all because I was having some trouble breathing. So, I had to go home and take my meds so I could breath. I hope I can get over this soon so I can get back to my normal routine. I think I'm going to take it very easy this weekend. A friend of mine wants to go out because another friend is coming in from Vegas but I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass so I can rest.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 01-13-2006, 05:16 AM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Must be winter, because I did the same thing. Just came home and veg'd...ate chicken breast and rice and watched my eating, so I didn't pay for it today!

Maybe I'll feel better and have the energy (and if the weather will cooperate) so I can exercise.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:17 AM

Hope you get better soon shunut. I myself am congested like crazy which my be my problem. This crazy weather from going to 25 degree's to 60 degree's messes with my system!

Did anybody watch MTV's True Life I'm on steroid's episode? Pretty crazy what people will do just to look good!

The MMA fighter on the episode I have no respect for at all and I hope he get's blackballed by every organization in the country after they see the show! I hope his opponent see's the show and files an injunction on him and get's that win taken off his record and get's fined! Sad thing is you see it in amateur show's also! The last show I went to that my buddy was fighting in and I cornered him some of the guy's in the back were just too pumped! You should be getting warmed up not using energy up like they were! Not cool in my book!

The gay guy I think just wanted more attention to himself as most people wouldn't be like "look at me I'm on steroid's" but I dunno I've never been in there shoes so I can't say much.

The fitness model I dunno I don't really have a problem with him at least he was being watched by a "professional"! It's the magazine and industry that I have a problem with not necessarily promoting that look but making guy's have to resort to that to get a pictorial.

The guy that killed himself well yeah it can happen........

Just my thought's. If you havent's seen it might want to check it out as it was pretty interesting.

JB.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:47 AM

I didn't work out thursday or friday. Thursday I dropped like a rock and friday I was just in a bad mood cause of my toe and said screw it and just went and watched movies at a friend's house instead. I didn't do a darn thing all weekend. Saturday I was trying to test my toe to see if it was ok but I can't do much with it but move it up and down I can't budge the last joint hardly. Was gonna play paintball sunday but decided against it cause of the toe which really suck's cause I got my first pump tourney Feb 18th and I need to get back into the flow of playing beforehand cause it's looking like I'm gonna be just going to jump on a team of guy's I've never met before instead of my teammates out of Nashville which mean's I gotta step up and go the distance a little more than usual!

I'm lifting no matter what this week and playing no matter what sunday!

Chest tonight!

JB.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:28 AM

Respected, period.

Sucks about you're toe, but guess you are just going to have to give it more time and hope its ready by Feb. As for me, I started running a fever Friday night so I haven't been to the gym since Thursday. I haven't had a fever since Saturday night so antibiotics my doc gave me are working but still coughing some. I'm going to try to get into the gym and do chest tonight but if I'm couging too much its going to be hard. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 01-18-2006, 06:50 AM

Had a great chest workout monday night. Last night I couldnt' make it to work out cause it started snowing and got slick! I guess I'm gonna use the company fitness room tonight to do my back routine from last night even though they don't have the right equipment but I think I can make do!

JB.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:20 AM

Respected, period.

Still sick, think I'm getting better though. Yesterday I felt worse than I have since I started getting sick. Today though seems better. I think just to be on the safe side and not over do things I'm just going to take the week off from the gym. Hopefully next monday I can get back into it.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations
Old 01-27-2006, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAZ123
and actually weighed myself tuesday night and I was back up to 156 lbs' but my ab's are not showing hardly!
That quote was from Dec 29th. I did a quick Betagen cycle and I'm up to 159 with a 4 pack! Leg's need worked though badly but I did them last night and had a decent workout!

My goal is to be in the mid/high 160's with the abs showing by june/july!

Arm's tonight

JB.

Last edited by QAZ123 : 01-27-2006 at 07:41 AM.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:46 AM

Respected, period.

I think I'm finally going to be able to get back in the gym Monday. I'm still not 100% but I'm getting there. I'm really hoping that getting back in the gym will help speed the recovery along because usually the more active I am the healthier I am. We'll see what happens. I know that I'm going to feel so weak when I get back in there because I haven't lifted a weight in 2-3 weeks. The good news though is when I went to my doctor Wednesday I hadn't lost any weight. I'm hoping by my birthday in August I can be up near 170. I'm at 155 so thats 15 pound in about 6-7 months. Should be a feat but it will be fun trying.

KUSA Feedback

Shunut Creations