Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Trading Post > Store Links and Info
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Bling Bling Bling

Default What makes one store different from another????

Customer Service.

I have and use many CCM products. Feednecks, Pump kits, the Frame on my custom Phantom, etc.. I love the quality of the products and today I had a chance to see how awesome the customer service is.

I ordered a new feedneck for my Timmy from the EBay web store. I ordered it on Friday night the 21st of December. Early on Saturday I recieved an e-mail letting me know my feedneck would ship next business day which was Wednesday the 26th. I was fine with that since it was the holiday. I thought that was a nice touch so I did not sit around wondering when my product would ship.

Well it shipped as promised on Wednesday and two days later it arrived. Not bad since it was going coast to coast.

Here is where the real customer service kicks in. I opened the box to find my new feedneck and some more CCM stickers. At first all looked good, until I put it on my Timmy. The black in the feedneck was more deep blue than black. I took a few pictures like I always do and that is when it was apparent that the color was off.

I called the 800 number provided and spoke to Melissa. She was very friendly and helpful. I sent her a picture of the feedneck and she replied to me with in 15 minutes. She told me the feedneck anno was bad and was sending me a new feedneck right away. She even told me to keep the old feedneck and not worry about sending it back to them.

Now that is the kind of customer service we need from more retailers out there.

Thank you Melissa and CCM for giving me faith that there are GOOD retailers out there.

Here is the CCM site for those of you that need stuff.

http://www.chipleymachine.com/

Trust
*AO*IO*KUSA*PBN*PHOG*
You have been roshamboed
BAMF-Hacker's Mood: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Banned

Default Re: What makes one store different from another????

Never dealt with them directly, but I've seen threads in the pump forum and they are willing to send you a replacement for free or something like that. Real nice people for sure.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Has Been

Ive never dealt with many online stores. But Firstcall has done me right, and Xtremez is probably the worst website to order off of. Ive had many many problems with them.

My local proshop is really the only one around. I dont go there very often because its not the closest place, and Im never in that much need of PB goods. But when I go, the manger makes everyone feel like theyre welcome, and gives everyone a good deal. I bought about 100 dollars worth of stuff off of the store, and I was interested in getting a Rip Drive, and he said hed through it in for free. Ive never had a complaint about the store. Basically any store that makes you feel that they are helping you is a store that id give good reviews away anytime. I needed help choosing something, and they helped me, even though they may have made less off of me. Thats the kind of stores we need as well, we dont need grumpy people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:01 PM
10/19/03

CCM has been great for me too. I love their Pump Kits.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:40 AM
sna'foo.....um.....gesund heit

NICE! This probably explains a portion of the longevity of CCM being in business, Want to see pics of this Melissa. I like that name -
KUSA Old School Alumni #4939

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius while feeling alone apposed to smiling adversaries....

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6&dateline=1201845216
Old 12-31-2007, 08:52 AM
Not too new guy

Yeah CCM has also been great for me as well. I believe the woman I talked to was Melissa too!

<<XX PILOT OWNERS CLUB # 36 XX>>

The Official Manual Thread

Spyder Feedback
PBN Feedback