Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Respected Player

Default Prayer Requests

Ok, so If ANYONE needs prayer, just list what you need prayer for here, and i will make sure to pray for you. It also gives other people a chance to come into agreement with prayer as well. You don't have to put exact details or if you so choose you can pm me with your prayer requests.

Last edited by xsvly-fat : 05-17-2008 at 11:47 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Merry Christmas

Default Re: Prayer Requests

i dont want to be sick nemore
Old 12-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

i need to get my priorities straight
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 12-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Respected Player

i will be praying for both of you.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:16 AM
Weeeee!

Great idea. I have a daily 3 o'clock prayer that I do and I include the membership of SOC in there.
Romans 6:23
“God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.”-Max Lucado
The most he did was die for me, the least I can do is live for him.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:49 AM

thanks guys. i try to pray whenever someone brings it up (usually i do it on the spot) but i tend to forget about it later.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
Old 12-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Respected Player

Why Pray?
It is commanded.
*Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; - Colossians 4:2
*Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
*Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. - Philippians 4:6
*And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not faint; - Luke 18:1
*Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most high: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. - Psalms 50:14-15
It is expected.
*And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Matthew 6:5-9
It is encouraged with promises.
*And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. Luke 11:1-10 (Too much to post so read the rest from your Bible)
Its is needed.
* Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10-19 (Too much to post so read the rest from your Bible)
It is effective and important.
* And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. Revelation 8:3-5
*Confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed. The effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 1:16

Last edited by xsvly-fat : 01-11-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Banned

I need a prayer request.
A year from today, 12/23/07, my friend was killed in a car crash. He struck a tree head on and was killed instantly. Not even a mile from home is where his crash took place.

So I want everyone to pray for his family to get through their 2nd holiday season without him.
Only 17 and gone. Bright kid with a future. So thanks for the prayer.
Old 12-23-2007, 06:22 PM

will do
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
Old 12-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Banned

Thanks.