Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Discontinued Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2007, 11:28 AM
New Guy

Default Re: Brand new MR2, major problems need help!!

Ok thanks, i have a Halo B for it so it should be fine I would think.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:21 PM

dang i dont know but i have had my mr2 for just about two weeks have fired just about 3000 shots and have only chopped one ball i guess i was lucky and got a good gun or something cuz but after that first chopped ball i started breaking in my bolt and havent really had a problem
Old 11-08-2007, 03:00 PM
TJ

It might also have something to do with what your using for air.

Co2 usually brings some problems, thats why I use compressed air.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Silent Assassins DELTA FORCE - alpha commander

dude some MR2 came out with a deffect....valve pin needs to be changed. I called them and they sent me a new valve pin which is a part that goes on the foregrip and allows the air to go through...sooo too much air is coming through....BIG TIME BLOW BACK ISSUE = chop chop chop
(i havent gotten the valve pin yet) you call them and they'll send them to you for FREE
JT Flex 8-full w/fan & V-force Grill
Steel HPA Tank
Delrin -LOW BLOW-2 O-ring bolt
16" Hammerhead Barrel BattleStikxx
6" Urban combat style
Tac.Sling
Old 11-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Reaper314

Talking Re: Brand new MR2, major problems need help!!

well i bought the turbo valve and it came with a valve pin so i do have blowback but only a little,besides i have a vlocity so i keep the balls with some pressure so they dont move in the feedneck
Old 11-10-2007, 08:13 AM
New Guy

Hey Guys I'll try to give them a call first thing Monday. I broke in the spring for a couple days and now I get some chop once in 50 maybe which is still horrible. I'm using a halo B as well.

But now I have a new problem. The balls go nowhere near straight. They come out of the gun go about 15 feet then take off in all crazy directions as if they have some crazy spin on them. It looks like a plane with one wing broke off of it. They will dart right then left and go nowhere near any sort of distance they should. What the heck is this about now. I have the barrel completely cleaned and these balls I'm sure go straight. I can pull out my 98c and they fly nice.

This gun is driving me crazy.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:47 AM

buy a new barrel the stock barrel isnt the most accurate thing in the world. i reccomened buying buying a new barrel it should fix ur problem and there must be something terribly wrong with ur gun if it chops once ever 50
Old 11-10-2007, 12:10 PM
New Guy

That is with both the stocker and a J&J 14" barrel. There is definitely something wrong with this gun. I have enough guns to know when it's the barrel or balls. I swear, you fire the gun and the balls go all over the place. I'lll get some that curve 10 feet the the right then fly back 20 feet to the left. Some fly in a circular pattern as well. I think that some way they are getting damaged on the exit of the gun somewhere between the bolt and the end of the barrel. I've never seen balls fly like this. They have some crazy sort of spin on them or something. I'm gonna contact kingman on Monday and try to talk to the place I bought it at. This thing sucks so far.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:01 PM
New Guy

with the haloB, shoot in the mode where 2 leds blink (2nd speed mode?), i read that that at pbreview.com, its what i shoot at and had the most luck with my hopper setting....this mode lets the gun keep up with the hopper - not too slow, not to fast.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Mountian Dew sponsored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suade907
Hey Guys I'll try to give them a call first thing Monday. I broke in the spring for a couple days and now I get some chop once in 50 maybe which is still horrible. I'm using a halo B as well.

But now I have a new problem. The balls go nowhere near straight. They come out of the gun go about 15 feet then take off in all crazy directions as if they have some crazy spin on them. It looks like a plane with one wing broke off of it. They will dart right then left and go nowhere near any sort of distance they should. What the heck is this about now. I have the barrel completely cleaned and these balls I'm sure go straight. I can pull out my 98c and they fly nice.

This gun is driving me crazy.
this is from high velocity, the main spring is too hard, which in turns causes your bolt to fly forward fast and chopping, since its doing it one out of 50 the bolt seems to be doing its job

i did say the mr2 had some hard ass sprigs, compare it to your pilot and see,

try sticking your pilot main spring in the mr and see how its doing