Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > Spyder Markers > Mechanical Markers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2009, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Show Your MR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modded-Like-Hell View Post
nice... i like that custom LPC u got there...why not paint it flat black to match the marker?
Not quite set on that peace, may change it up a little. Once I'm content I will paint it as you suggest.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:07 AM
Double Tomahawk my way threw

sound good...keep us updated
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:21:29 PM): i was there from 10pm to 4am
FootInY0Ass (1:22:15 PM): holy **** you dropped it hard last night
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:22:57 PM): and i was there thursday and friday
mOddEd LiKe HeLL (1:23:20 PM): thursday, they closed early so we went to the bar up the street afterwards
FootInY0Ass (1:23:40 PM): AA time.......
SOC Feedback : http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5392
Ebay Feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/vicentezarate
Old 01-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Open for ideas

Here are my sniper rifles - the one in front is my newest mod - G36 long version MR1, and the one in the back is my 98A2 sniper. I just finished both this past week.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:17 AM

Default Other MR1 setups

Here are two other MR1's that I have. Both are LP 300 psi @ 280fps, modified stock valve and valve pin. Both use custom springs. Internals are Alamo Anti Chop bolt and striker. Both have RVA and regulators.

RAP 4 Flexi Air stock with 3000psi 13cui tank, at LP it only has 120 shot capacity but good for a light weight fast paced recon work, will mount Q Loader to this one soon for lower profile all in-one setup

Old 01-16-2009, 11:31 AM
TJ

im very impressed with these ^^^
Old 01-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Official SOC Short Bus Crew

very nice. i almost got a JCS stock, because even though its an MR1, i still shoulder it like a speedball gun.
8/23/03 OS KUSA #10898
Spyder to pump conversion tutorial!
Project LP Reposted!

Sales Thread

Feedback

Quote:
(7:11:05 PM) Battlechaser: Did you just slaughter George Clooney and steal his mojo..?
"Death doesn't exist. It never did, it never will. But we've drawn so many pictures of it, so many years, trying to pin it down, comprehend it, we've got to think of it as an entity, strangely alive and greedy."
- from Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked this Way Comes
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 PM
20+ years in paintball... we all need FNGs

added Lapco vertical ASA and MR2 mini expansion chamber...

I think I can now attach a longer fake magazine now to complete the look...

I also did some weathering on the body...

I'm itching to get the palmer stabilizer... I missed the 40% off sale so I might have to wait a bit ... :-)
Q-loader SP8 mod
ACP mr1 terminus bolt
Palmer female stab w/Lapco vertical ASA
wooden grips and stock
MR2 (w/o eyes):
8" barrel
expansion chamber
Palmer stab
Q-Loaded! SP-8 mod
ACP mr2 terminus bolt
Dboys SIR shroud

Last edited by sonik : 01-20-2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: added weathering photo and i kant spel
Old 01-17-2009, 10:30 AM

just thought i'd throw up an update, i got a new mount, barrel shroud, and flash light/laser combo.
I dont really like the way the mount is, i gotta play around with it somemore. i want the flashlight to sit down beside the gun, but theres not enough clearance right now, so i have some modifying to do.

Barrel Shroud:

New Mount:

Next id like to get a clamping feedneck, a single trigger spyder trigger frame,and move the macro line somewhere.

Spyder MR1
NcStar Red/Green Dot
BT Flashlight/laser
Rap 4 tri mount
Barrel Shroud
Trinity Spring Kit
Sling
Old 01-19-2009, 06:36 PM
New Guy

Hello guys,

on page 4 of this thread, one guy posted a MR1 pictures with many upgrades. I see he put a Rap4 carry handle. This is the pic of the gun;

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?i...img0257ck2.jpg

I wanted to know how he can do it. Maybe he cut at the minimum the top pin to allow it or something. I want to know if someone had an idea, because (sorry for those with one), I don't really like the MR handle...

And I'd like to know if many of you have try the JSC Folding stock, like this one;
http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Inside-...420250&sr=8-18

It look like useful, because it can be fold and allow more space for the mask and seem to remplace the velocity adjustor.

Finnaly, I don't know if I should buy a J&J 14 or 16 inch. Somes peoples say that the longest the barrel is, the better is the accuracy, but others tell that its unuseful because of the friction in the barrel.

Thank you for helping me on my "upgrade"

Nicolas
Old 01-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Open for ideas

Looking at that first picture - I can't see much because of the size of the picture - but it looks like he might have a T-Slider sticking out of the top tube (where the original stock mounts) - that is for cocking the bolt. That allows you to cock the gun like a rear cocking spyder - but does not stick out far. He probably cut off the top of the stock cocking knob to clear the carry handle.

I have a spyder tactical folding stock - it is a little different than the JCS, but the good thing about the JCS is that it has the Rear Velocity Adjuster which is very nice. I like folding stocks because sometimes you want it and sometimes you don't.

As for barrel, you will find out if you look around forums that there is a big debate over barrel length and accuracy. To most - the longer barrel does not equal better accuracy - it uses up a little more air than shorter ones, but at 280 FPS, a paintball will travel the same distance coming out of a 12" barrel than a 18" barrel. Apex or flatline barrels will allow a flatter trajectory, but at long distances, the ball might not even break because it will have lost a lot of energy by the time it gets to the target. I recommend the 14" because it has good length and it won't get in the way when you are running around. longer barrels can get in the way when moving around.