Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Spyder Addict

Default Re: Halo 3

awesome so far gameplay wise (only 30 min in) anyway I just don't understand how good reviews and expectations make someone want something less but w/e different strokes for different folks (omg did I just say that? I could delete it but thats would be like internet conversation cheating anyway...) I love it that the assualt rifle is back
Old 09-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Has Been

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfreak3221
Guys just wondering, is the middle of the three systems is okay? I know there is the core, the regular, and elite. I want something to just play around on, but still want Live, and memory. I was wondering what your opinions are, and what systems you guys have?
Im pretty sure that the core you need to upgrade to get live.

Id get the Elite. Thats what i have
if you have any questions get me on AIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler View Post
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:54 PM

Respected, period.

Hmmm, I didn't see anybody say anything about wanting less. Like you said bud, different strokes for different fokes. I don't like the game, thats me, doesn't affect you at all. First time I played halo I was expecting way more than what it was, due to everything I heard about it, aka HYPE. I just didn't think there was anything special about the game.

KUSA Feedback

2006 Non-Spyder of the Year - The Shunut Spimmy

Shunut Creations
Old 09-25-2007, 06:56 PM
THE GAME

OMG the first 3-4 levels are basically just to get your feet wet, the last 3 make up for everything with epicness. by far worth every penny of 60 bucks. If you read the books, you will be rewarded, if you didn't you won't catch some subtle moments. changing assessment of story to 9.8 only because 4 of us easily rushed through it. we'll be finding skulls and nabing some other goodies tommorow.
Old 09-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Has Been

Well anyways, Im thinking about trying to get a KUSA game of halo 3 started sometime. Anyone interested?

If you want to play, make sure your not gonna be stupid and come in and yell in the mic like your little sister watching a scary movie. I think we could have alot of fun with this, and even play some Co-op together.

Quote:
It just occurred to me that "bad company" may be a terrible name for a team sponsored by only one company.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Has Been

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler
OMG the first 3-4 levels are basically just to get your feet wet, the last 3 make up for everything with epicness. by far worth every penny of 60 bucks. If you read the books, you will be rewarded, if you didn't you won't catch some subtle moments. changing assessment of story to 9.8 only because 4 of us easily rushed through it. we'll be finding skulls and nabing some other goodies tommorow.
Claus get me in on some of that action. That was pretty sick today playing with you all.

Quote:
Old 09-25-2007, 07:09 PM
My money is going into my car. What's paintball?

Only game that makes me want a 360.

Quote:
armedfuture (3:14:56 AM): they get upset easy when you use big words like "rental" and "air"
Old 09-25-2007, 07:28 PM
THE GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace24
Only game that makes me want a 360.
I'm actually surprised. I've seen like 3-4 strictly wii gamers who were pretty meh about halo 3 skip school and get giddy playing it my house and a local game place. I won't lie, bungie should call mulligans on halo 1, and 2, because this game is far better. Seriously, I feel bad that I even thought halo 2 was fun now that I've gotten mindhandled by this game.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken

stop it... STOP IT!!! i dont have a 360 (yet) and i wont be able to get live for a while and u guys are making me want it sooooo bad im gonna explode!
Trinity Front Block
Bob Long Gauge

Spyder Fasta
18V LED
Crossfire 68/4500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical View Post
Have a girl answer the phone sounding all hot and sweaty.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:21 PM
wat

Oh man this is the best game I have ever played. And that's no lie. It is so much fun on so many levels. I'm on the last level and I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm hoping since it's on Heroic, it will be the right ending..because supposedly there are 2 endings.

Multiplayer is awesome, but I've yet to try Forge.