Spyder Forums  

Go Back   Spyder Forums > General Spyder Discussion > Non-Paintball Topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Default Harlem Ambassadors

Anyone heard of these guys before? They're a traveling basketball team very similar to the Harlem Globetrotters...

They came to our town today and guess who got to play on the opposing team! Yup, me! I was going to have the wife take some pics, but they all turned out weird...I just think she didn't want to take them. The only good one is kinda dark and of us warming up.

Anywho, we played four quarters, with a new team of five every quarter. I was on fire! In the first 3 minutes, I had 6 points, more than any one player on our team at the time...and man, I'm paying for it!

I had a blast, although I was really worried about the whole, pulling-down-the-shorts thing....which didn't happen to anyone on our team. ALTHOUGH they came REALLY close to coming and getting me to dance...they got the guy sitting right next to me! Whew!

I'll try to get that one pic up so you can see I'm not lying or anything. In the meantime, if you have the chance, go see these guys. The money we raised went to charity and they put on a decent show...
Old 02-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Banned

Default Re: Harlem Ambassadors

Lmao Thats flippin shweet. u got to play with the Globetrotters.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Fluent in Stroll

i bet you did a reverse dunk on them and shattered the backboard like in the movies.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Skanking to the beat.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Climb to the heavens on feathers and dreams
Because the melting point of wax means nothing to me.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Ah-roo! Ah-roo! Ah-roo!

Had to call the game because we didn't have a spare! LOL!

While I was playing, one of my teammates (from the bench) asked, "Are you tired yet?" I told him that I was fine if I didn't talk! 10 minutes of running hard and I was wore out.....paintball's been hard on me! Those little 20 yard runs are NOTHING...

Funny thing is, I haven't played basketball other than shooting hoops with the girls in the driveway for about 20 years....since I was a sophomore in college on an intramural team...

I'm going to be sore tomorrow...